Iris • treinta y tres

AUTHORS NOTE: LISTEN TO THE SONG ^ WHEN I PUT : (now). OKAY FRIEND? PLZ DO IT AND IF IT DOESNT WORK MAKE IT WORK LISTEN TO IT ON ANOTHER APP. you don't have to listen to it while you read because I know that's distracting but the words play a big part so think of the words or the tone while you read on that part of the story. Anyways carry on :3.

-

I hung up the phone after my mom and I said our goodbyes. She told me she'll get another flight for a couple day away so we can spend more time together.

I threw my phone on my bed and stared at it. Was I really doing the right thing?

Kellin opened my door and I turn around.

"AHHH! I'm blinded! Don't take pictures!" I yelled covering my face. He laughed at me and said "never and also you look really cute with that shirt on I wonder who's it is."

I felt my mind get off the decision making and relax. I laugh lightly and said "I know I think just some random guy gave it to me. It's really huge on me and delete it now!"

Kellin smiled walking over to me and hugged me.

"I love you, you little twerp."

"Love you too loser." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes at him kiddingly but I couldn't take the smile off my face.

"So we've had a long day... How about we watch some tv and then go to bed." He suggested. I nodded and we both laid in my bed.

I laid in his arms as he skimmed through the channels.

"Tomorrow I think I'm going to hang out with Kylie and Lindy." I said.

"Okay that's fine. Where are you guys going?"

"I dunno yet. I haven't asked them. I just feel like I haven't talked to them in forever being as we have a week off of school and everything." I said. He just said yeah and then we started to focus on the tv.

I really really hope I'm making the right decision.

-
"So what did you tell her?" Kylie asked as she scooted closer to me out of anticipation. I told them and said "but I still don't know I mean I'm just really having a really hard time deciding. I want to stay but I want to meet my family and such."

Both of the girl crawled next to me and hugged me "I'm sure whatever you choose will be just fine. You can still Skype your mom like you did yesterday well your little brother and if you go you can skype us, Kellin and the guys anytime!" Kylie said.

"Yeah she's right and I'm really glad you told us everything Monica. I can't believe you got adopted by a band and hooked up with the lead singer!" Lindy smiled.

"I didn't 'hook up' we're dating." I smiled rolling my eyes.

"Same thing." She laughed. I was glad I came today. I think I'm more sure of what I chose.

-

It's been about three days and I've spent as much time as I could with Kellin, the guys and my literally three friends.

Right now all of us were watching a movie and it was pretty boring to be honest. My mom was leaving tomorrow back to Arizona and all week I've been on edge with anxiety and nervousness.

I grabbed the remote and paused the tv.

"What! What happened?!" Justin said and the other guys mumbled stuff similarly.

"I need to talk to you guys." I said and got up from kellins cuddle and turned on the lights.

"Okay...? What about..?" Gabe said carefully. I let a huge sigh out and said "Since the day I met my mom for the first time... she told me something. Something that is a really really big decision and I've been thinking about it really hard since. I already told my mom my decision a couple of days ago and now I'm going to tell you guys.. well because I have to." I was standing in the middle of the room and all the guys had sat up giving me their full attentions.