Becoming Famous • diecinueve

|| Monicas pov ||

As I was running through the house to get away from kellin because he was seeker and its dark so it only counts if they tap you. I started running down the stairs and then I tripped.

Step after step I yelled ow ow ow!

"Monica? Monica are you okay?" I heard kellins voice say. I heard thumps coming down the steps so I got up and started running again. I entered the kitchen and ducked behind the island in the middle of it.

"Got you!!" Kellin yelled grabbing me by my waist and I screamed until I realized it was him which was quick. He laughed and I said "not funny." Pouting.

"I know your pouting and its adorable." He said and I smiled.

"Are you okay? Did you fall?" He asked.

"Im okay. I tripped down the stairs but im fine."

"What no does your head hurt? Here sit down." He said franticly. I heard the scraping of the chair and I sat in it. He came close to me and I could feel his breath on me. I could feel the little tips of his lips on mine.

I moved ever so slightly foward, tilting my head and our lips met once again. I liked kissing him. I liked being close to him. Its comforting. His lips and body are warm and when he holds me I could smell his cologne.

Mmmm his cologne.

I heard him laugh and I took my face away from him "what?"

"Its nothing you just weren't kissing back." He chuckled "you were just grinning like a goof." Then he poked my fat tummy and I laughed and messed up his hair "me? Goof? Do you know yourself? You are the king of goofs."

"Hmmm king. Imagine livinging like a king one day." He said.

I smiled and said "that would be cool."

"And yoooou would be my queen." He said scrunging up his nose and then poked my tummy again.

I gave a small laugh and said "dont poke my tummy."

"Why? Are you ticklish?!" He said as he tickled me and I fell off the seat into his arm.

"HAHA! kellin stop!!" I yelled while laughing "stop or I swear-!"

"Ha you swear what?!" He laughed. I thought about it for a second and said "I swear I will never kiss you again."

"Aww fine I was having fun though." He pouted and I squished his cheeks together. The lights flichered and then they stayed fully on.

"Well lets go find the others." He said and we started looking around the whole house for the other guys.

||next morning||

"Okay monica dont get your clothes dirty please and come as fast as you can okay." Kellin said as he drove the car taking me to school.

"I know kellin." I smiled rolling my eyes. He stopped the car and I went to lean in and give him a peck on the lips but he put his hand up blocking me.

"Im sorry its just that you know technically you're still a minor a-and we could get in trouble." He said not looking at me.

"W-what do you mean in trouble?"

"I'll explain it to you later okay? Just be have and dont worry okay." He said kissing my forehead. I mumbled a goodbye and got off the car heading to my first period.

"Monica!"

"Monica!!"

"Monica" Eli screamed till he caught up to me and grabbed my wrist.

"I was calling you."

"So?" I said and I pulled my arm away from him and continued to walk away.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked. I said nothing so he continued "Sorry I didn't come the other day but in my defense you dont tell me when you're not going to be here either."

"Its not that." I said.

"Then what?" His eyes sparkled and looked around for the two girls that told me to stay way from Eli and I didn't see them so I sighed and said "nothing. Sorry just a bad moring."

"Oh well I know what would make you feel better!" He smiled and then he pulled a big bag of takis out and I smiled taking them from him.

||8th period||

It was about 10 mintues till the bell rang and everyone was talking doing there own thing since we had a sub today for the last period.

"Miss can I go to the bathroom?" I asked queitly as I walked up to the desk. She gave me a nodded yes and I walked out the door.

I went into a restroom and changed from my clothes black skinnies, purple pierce the veil shirt too a black skirt with a tucked in green day band tshirt and black convers. I went to the mirror and put my straighted hair in a ponytail with my bangs out. I sighed looking at my reflection but left the bathroom and made my way down the stairs, then out the side doors of the school and started making my way home.

I put my head phones in, listening to myself sing.

Maybe im not that bad?

As I was about a block away from my house a car honked and I got really scared I jumped a few inches in the air. I paused my music from the earphones and looked at the parked car by the cirb.

"Oh I thought I was going to meet you guys at home i-" I started saying as I opened the door to whos I thought was justins car.

"Oh im sorry I thought this was just... my daaads car." I said getting quieter as I felt uncomfortable how the guy who was driving the car was starring at me.

I went to close the door but the man grabbed my wrist.

"I could take you to your house." He smiled. I tried to pull my wrist away but he tightened and I said "really thanks but im just almost there anyways. Ummm I really need to be there right now."

"Why are you in such a rush?" He asked.

"I have a really important meeting." I said. I looked around hoping justin would be driving by.

I really tried pulling away but I just couldn't.

They said some people are mean and some people can't be trusted and I can feel this man was one of them.

"Please I can take you." He said. I sighed and agreed to let him take me. I got into the backseat to which there really wasnt one so I sat on the carpeted floor.

"Want some water?" He asked handing me a bottle. I was hesitant but I grabbed it taking in gulps of it.

He was asking me directions to my house and I was giving them to him.

"Right or left here? " he asked. Suddently my jead was pounding and my vision was getting blurry.

"I-I d-dont f-feel -"

"Hmmm whats wrong?" I heard the guy ask.

I opened my mouth to talk but I just couldn't. I leaned on my hand to hold myself up.

"Hmm whats wroong?"

And then everything went black.

Authors note:

Sorry its really crappy but i just have huge writers block for this story so theres gonna be slow updates and its 3am sooo yeah anyways bye.