• prolouge •

-Flash back 15years ago-

[summers pov Monica's mom]

"Josh I'm well I'm pregnant." I said.

I just had told my boyfriend that I was pregnant. Most people would be happy but I'm in 10th grade and josh is in 11th. We're not married, and we don't even have jobs.

"What summer! You're pregnant! You know are parents are going to kill us! What are you going to do about the baby?!" He yelled.

"What do you mean me? This kid is as much yours as mine!" I yelled.

"Oh no. If you're going to have that! I'm not your boyfriend anymore, and you can take care of the baby all by yourself!" He yelled.

"You know if you break up with me you have to pay child care." I said.

"Fine then. I'll be with you but I sure ain't hell telling you I'm not gonna go out with other girls cause I am!" He yelled.

"No! Please don't! I love you josh! I want to keep you but not if your going to cheat on me!" I cried.

"well I don't wanna take care of that thing!" He yelled pointing to my 2month pregnant stomach.

"Fine how about...as soon as the child is born I give it to an orphanage. We don't even have to face them we can just do a ding dong ditch." I suggested.

I didn't wanna give up the baby, but I still wanted josh. Anyways my parents probably would of made me.

"Fine, but as soon as that is born. I mean right after you give birth were going to give that thing to the orphanage!" He still kind of yelled.

"Yea yea I know." I said.

-6months later-

Well here I am I have just given birth to a beautiful baby girl.

"What would you want to name her." The doctor said.

"Monica." I said

"Last name?" He asked

"..there's no.. Last name." I said

Josh was at the door.

"We have to hurry summer." He griped.

It's 11am and I've been in labor for 3hours. I didn't feel anything though cause I told them to give me the drug to help. Also I had a pre-birth but the doctor said the baby is fully developed.

After a while they said I can go. Josh took me to the car in a wheel chair, and the baby in the blanket.

Once we got in the car I grabbed the clothes I bought for the baby a few months ago, josh handed me the baby and I clothe her. I put on a light pink top, and a dipper. I put on a small panda beanie, and fuzzy socks and mittens. Since we're going to put her on the orphanage door step and we don't know when there going to see her and it's September so it quite cold here in California.

Before I knew it we were in the parking lot by the orphanage. Before I handed josh the baby I gave her a quick hug.

I was dozing off from the medicine, but I swear I saw josh give her a hug, and kiss before I nocked out.

When we got to my house I was still asleep. When I woke up is when josh put me down on my bed. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and I remembered about our child and what he did.

"Did.. Are.. You going to... Miss her?" I asked half asleep.

For a second he looked sad but then his face became stern again.

"No I'm glad we got rid of it." He said before walking out.