Finding Monica • diez

I'm editing this

"Umm Kellin she's not in here." Oliver said as he managed to open Monicas door and look in there.

"Obviously where the fuck did she go?!"

"The window is open."Oliver said walking over to it and looked out it. "There she is!! She's running away!!" He got out his phone and called her then he yelled to Kellin "go get vic and some other people to come search with us but don't let everyone find out. Imma go try to run after her."

"Vic. Vic." Kellin said trying to get Vic's attention.

"What happened with Monica everyone is talking about it."

"Monica ran out with window you and Mike help me. Imma go get Austin and Andy." He said frantically then ran to tell Austin and Andy.

-

They were in the car going down the street when they saw the tall tattooed guy and let him in the car.

"I - I saw monica. She yelled for me to go away. S-she went that way." Oliver said out of breath pointing to turn right.

-

They got home. It's 2am and they couldn't find Monica anywhere. Kellin sat in the car motionless.

"Hey kellin we'll find her. No worries okay? I'll stay here and keep on helping you search." Vic said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Me too. I'm so worried for her." Oli said. "I'm going to call her again."

Kellin nodded then they made the way to the house. Kellin just keeps thinking about the fact that he's going to have to tell the other guys. Justin wi- well all of the guys will be worried.

-Monica's pov

It's 2am. I'm freezing cause I'm in this stupid little pink dress and I'm in some store called target.

I made my way to some dressing rooms and changed into a longseleve and some black skinny jeans.

My phone buzzed and it was obviously the guys but I accidentally picked it up as I grabbed it.

"Hello monica? Where are you were so worried. Please be there. Be okay. Monica?" Oliver said frantically. I hung up and shoved the phone into my pocket but it wouldn't go down due to something being in there. I took my phone out and fished for the thing in my pocket.

I brought out a crumpled piece of paper. I opened it up.

"Monica if you ever need me call me" the paper said and it had a number. I remember! This is the paper Ms.Gonzales gave to me the day I left.

Should I call?

I can go back and just be with my friends again and all the little kids and my boyfriend chris. Well he's not my boyfriend anymore since we can't talk but still. I miss them and if I go back everything with be back to normal and I can forgot about "sleeping with sirens." I mocked.

I took a deep sigh.

I picked up my phone putting the number in and as I pressed the last number oliver called and I pressed the answer button. I sighed and put it to my ear.

"Monica is that you? It's kellin. Sweetie please come home. I miss you and all of us are so worried." Kellin said. Now I'm getting mad. Miss me? They're just using me!

"You miss me!" I shouted in an angry tone. "Y-"
"Yes monica I do y-" Kellin cut me off so I cut him off I don't need his bullshit.

"No wait listen. You don't miss me! You miss being at the top the best of the best. That's why you adopted me. To make sure everyone knows you guys are loving and caring. Because you all did something bad and you need me to get you back to the top! You guys just used me like everyone else. Well guess what you guys can go back to the bottom for losing you 'beautiful' daughter. I hate you. You use me like everyone else and you're going to give me back when you're done like everyone else! And the truly sad part is that I actually believed you guys!" I shouted. "Monica I w-" Kellin started saying. "Bye Kellin." I said hanging up the phone.