Special Place

I slowly open my eyes, I must've fallen asleep. It takes me a few seconds to realise where I am. I'm on the couch with Yoongi's jumper covering my body. Honestly I feel very embarrassed, why is it I always seem to fall asleep when I'm around him. I try to move quietly as Yoongi is still working hard. I grab my phone that sit's on the table and I check the time, it's 10:30pm.

Yoongi spins the chair around, now facing me. He looks exhausted."You fell asleep pretty quickly. You must of been tired. Sorry I should of let you go back with the boys a few hours ago" His voice calming and soft. He doesn't even mention me sitting on my lap not to long ago.

"Oh sorry. It's not your fault. I don't even remember falling asleep" I sit up from the couch leaning backwards, my head hitting the back of the wall.

"Well since you've been here with me for so long come over here, there's something I want to show you" I hop up from the couch and walk over to Yoongi.

"What is it you want to show me?"

"Come here, closer" I shuffle forward but before I can move anymore Yoongi grabs a hold of my waist and pulls me down to his lap. I make a high pitched squeal as this sudden movement takes me by surprise. I am once again seated in the same position I was before. I fill fuzzy, like when a young girl sees her crush.

"Here listen to this" Yoongi places a large pair of headphones on my head and music begins to play. I sit there for a few minutes listening.

"Is this what you have been working on?"

"Yeah. Do you like it?"

"Do I like it? Of course I like it, It's amazing Yoongi!" I say with the biggest smile on my face.

Yoongi shows off his cute gummy smile. "I'm glad you like it but... it's not finished yet"

"It's not finished?"

"It still needs something, I haven't figured out what that is yet. Once it's done though I promise you'll be the first to hear it"

"Ah thank you Yoongi" as I say this I fall backwards off the chair pulling Yoongi with me. I squeal once again and before I know it I'm on the floor with Yoongi laying on top of me. I stop breathing, my heart going a million miles per hour. Yoongi is inches away from my face, his hot breath hitting the side of my cheek. His soft eyes looking at my lips, honestly I'm paralysed and I'm unsure on what to do.

"Uh sorry" Yoongi softly says.

"No, no it's my fault" I softly say back. He still lays on top of me. After about 30 seconds or so he tries to get up and manages to do so. He bends back down and helps me up.

"Thank you" I quietly say.

"Ah it's no problem. Uh I think we should leave now. It's quite late, you must be tired and aren't you working tomorrow?" I nod my head and the two of us leave. It looked like he was going to kiss me but of course my mind got the best of me once again.

I follow Yoongi and I hop into his car. I slowly place my head against the window as Yoongi and I drive off. We drive for a while and completely miss my apartment.

"Huh, Yoongi you missed my stop"

"I want to take you some place first. Is that okay?" I nod my head and Yoongi continues to drive. We drive for a while and stop at a park I think.

"Follow me" and so I do. I follow Yoongi to the middle of the park and he places himself down on a bench. I sit down next to him. I feel as though I could sit here forever. It's calming, the air may be chilly but I'm not cold. He lifts his head up and I'm a little confused to what he is doing.