Love

"What did you just say?"

"I want Y/n to be my girlfriend" 

Namjoon suddenly becomes ecstatic like a young boy would. His face lighting up from what Yoongi has just confessed to him. 

"I'm so happy for you Yoongi, do you know how you're going to do it?"

"I have a plan I think"

"Remember don't rush it, think about what you want to say and how to make Y/n feel special" Namjoon gently pats the back of Yoongi's shoulder. He walks away leaving a happy Yoongi to plan by himself. 

The next morning Yoongi is awoken by six bodies laying on top of him.

"Yoongi! Yoongi! Wake up!" Tae says, as he is the last body to jump on top crushing those below him.

"What do you want! Let me sleep"

"Namjoon told us that your going to ask Y/n to be your girlfriend!" A happy Jungkook says as he bounces up causing the boys to gasp in pain as their bodies are crumbled. 

"Namjoonnn why would you tell them? Now they won't stop annoying me about it"

"Sorry, couldn't help it" 

"Yoongi Hyung is going to have a girlfriend!"

"Get off, you're crushing my body" 

"We can't, we're just so happy!"

"Tae you're making me nervous" The tower of boys finally collapses after much struggle from Yoongi trying to break free from their embrace.

"Don't be nervous Yoongi, I'm sure she will say yes"

"You don't know that Hobi, she could say no then never speak to me again" Yoongi's voice becomes low and unsure.

"If that happens Chim Chim here will look after you"  Jimin pulls Yoongi off the bed as if he were a doll. "Don't worry Yoongi, everything will be okay. I have a plan" 

I lay at home on my couch glued to my computer screen. Once again I'm watching one of those lovey dovey K dramas. Even though everything that happens within the series would never happen in real life I can't help but imagine what it would be like if it were to happen to me. 

I sigh quite loudly as the kissing scene has just appeared on my screen. I watch my computer intently as the male lead runs up to the girl cupping her face and kissing her so intensely. The rain pouring in the background and the city lighting everything up. It's been done so many times but ah I can't help but imagine me in that scenario. Yoongi holding my face, staring deeply into my eyes. Music playing in the background as he moves in closer and closer. Our heads tilting and eyes clothing until finally our lips touch. 

Just the thought of it sends me into fangirl mode. My heart fluttering as butterflies emerge in  my stomach. It doesn't last long though. Immediately afterwards tears appear in my eyes, I so badly want it happen but who can love someone who doesn't love themselves. I sigh loudly once again wiping away my tears and grabbing the chocolate that lays next me. I sink further and further into the couch and this is where I plan to stay. But then my plans are foiled as I receive a message.

*Buzz* *Buzz*

Yoongs <3

I'm going to pick you up at 6 tonight. 
Wear something pretty please <3

Oooo what's the occasion?

It's a surprise