A Love Story

Today was the day. The day of the concert that is. I opened my eyes to find that Yoongi wasn't laying next to me which quite honestly was disappointing. I find myself always waking up before he does so I tend to clasp myself to his body to wake him up like a child hugging a bear, in this case Yoongi was my bear. The warmth of his body would always make me feel warm too but this morning he wasn't there.

I climb out of bed, my hair messy and my face greasy. I wear a long oversized t shirt as well as a pair of shorts that Yoongi so kindly gave me to sleep in.

I stumble out the door still half asleep to see that the table is already set and each of the boys placing food across it.

"Why didn't you wake me? I would've helped" I say as a yawn leaves my mouth.

Yoongi pulls out a seat and gestures me to sit down so that's what I do.

"I wanted it to be surprise" He states placing a plate in front of me.

"Still I would've liked to help"

"Come on Y/n you're always doing stuff for us. Surely at least once we can do something for you" Hoseok says further adding to Yoongi's point.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop now. Thank you" I say before thing's get too out of hand.

Each of the boys places themselves at the table, all of us quickly digging into our food. As we do Namjoon speaks up.

"So Y/n you sure you want to do this?" He says raising his eyebrow.

I Look up to face him as he sit's across from me, my mouth is full of food and a piece of egg was falling from the lip of my mouth. I quickly swallow and I try to answer.

"D-do what?" I say, acting as if I know nothing but he know's I'm lying. It's in the tone of my voice and the way I look away when I speak.

"Don't act like you know nothing. Yoongi told me" He further states with a smirk upon his face.

"What's he talking about Y/n?" Jimin asks.

"I'm announcing our relationship tonight" Yoongi so bluntly states as if it was nothing. He doesn't even look at the boys and just continues to eat.

"WHAT?!" Each of them say at once. Food was spat across the table, heads turned and all eyes were on me.

"Uh..Yeah" I shyly say, my cheeks going bright pink.

"But..But are you sure?" Jin asks, his eyes wide and concerned.

"Yeah, I want to do it" I say as I feel Yoongi's hand reach for mine under the table.

"But that's so scary, are you even allowed to?" Jungkook asks.

I didn't even think of that. Are we allowed to do this?

"I've spoken to Bighit and they said that their fine with it although it took some convincing on my part. I mean no idols do this" Namjoon states calming my nerves.

"Ah thank you Namjoon" I say with a smile. 

"Don't worry Y/n, we support you" Tae states. He looked to be the one who was least surprised. 

Since then a few hours had passed and it was time for us to go. We were all seated in the car, I was next to Yoongi squeezing his hand as hard as I could. I was nervous clearly. We drove until we reached the venue and my god the line, it just seemed to never end. My anxiety was at it's peak now just from the sight of it.

I looked to my left catching the eye of Yoongi. He looked so soft and calm. How could he be calm?

"Hey it will be okay" He softly spoke kissing me on the cheek. I give him a half baked nod and smile.