Surprise

Yoongi sits there quietly, hands on his knees and unsure on what to say. The other six boys sit there as well discussing, arguing and debating amongst themselves. What they are so inclined about? Y/n's birthday that is approaching in the next few days and so far none of them have come up with a plan on how to celebrate it. 

"Okay, okay how about we preform for her?"

"That's stupid Hobi"

"I don't see you coming up with any ideas Jimin!" 

"Calm down you two, we won't get anywhere fighting" Namjoon speaks up calming the boys down. 

"Well we all know what we are giving her as gifts. I don't understand why we are stressing out so much" Jungkook says sighing. 

"Guys I think we're over thinking it. I know we all wan't it to be special for Y/n but remember we don't want to do anything too crazy. How about we just have our own little party here just with the eight of us" 

"Tae is right. What do you think about that Yoongi?" 

"Uhm I guess that's fine Jin" 

"Why, what's wrong with our plan?"

"I-I just want to do something personal with her. She is my girlfriend now and I want her to feel special, loved , you know what I mean?" 

"I have an idea!" Jimin exclaims jumping out of chair causing the whole room to go silent. 

~Time Skip~

I lay there on the couch. I've been feeling down a lot lately and I'm not sure why. It's like a wave, a big wave that hits whenever it feels like. It takes me down and I lose the motivation to function like a proper human being which then leads to other things. If I'm honest I don't remember the last time I had something to eat. I'm losing the desire to look after myself again. Just making it through each day as if it were a task. Something that I just needed to do but didn't want to. On this day in particular I feel as though I forgetting something and I'm not sure what. This feeling is just adding to the uncertainty of it all. 

*Buzz* *Buzz* 

Suddenly I begin to feel the tiniest better as Yoongi has texted me. Perfect timing. 

Yoongi Bear <3 <3

Y/nnnnnnn can I ask you favour?

Yes, is there something wrong?

I need you to come to me please

Now?

Yessss I miss you

On my way <3

Texts like this from Yoongi always seem to make me feel better. I truly am lucky to have him in my life but honestly do I deserve him, probably not. No I definitely don't deserve him. He's so kind and talented and funny, yeah I don't deserve him. 

I climb out of my bed and make my way to the boy's dorm. I still have something on my mind, something I'm forgetting. It's like an itch, it won't go away unless I scratch it or in this case figure out what I'm forgetting. 

I reach the door to the boys dorm and to my surprise it's unlocked. That's strange and very irresponsible, what if someone were to break in. As I continue to open the door the room is pitch black. I can't see a thing, not even my hand in front of me.