It's Okay

I sit there staring at the door, my legs curled up to my chest. The world around me has stopped, as if it was all in slow mo. I feel the sweat dripping off me and mixing with the oils of my hair due to the fact I'm too scared to shower and too anxious to eat. 

Suddenly I hear a knock at the door. My body tenses at the sound and my heart begins to race. Everything becomes blurry and feels as though I'm becoming smaller and everything else is becoming bigger. What if it's them? What will I do? Once again there another loud bang at the door. I stumble my way across and hesitantly open it holding my breathe as I do so.

"Y/n what took you so long to open the door?" It's Yoongi. Instantly my heart has been put at ease and I feel as though I can relax once more but I can't let my guard down I'm not safe. As he walks through the door I slam it shut behind him and lock it. Instantly after the I latch onto his body and squeeze him so tight, tighter than ever before. My face hiding away into his chest, I feel safe here, I don't want to let go. 

"Thank you for the hug Y/n" I pull away from his body trying not to cry. 

I go to speak but I'm cut off "Y/n I have something amazing to tell you!" 

My voice is shaky but yet I answer back. "What is it?" 

"We are having our next comeback! Sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Those words, I never thought I'd feel so sad to hear them. Of course all of this shit would go down exactly at the same time BTS are having their next comeback. If who ever this person is sends out those photos the boys will be ruined and it will all be my fault. All these negative thoughts start to pour in. My voice is no longer working and my breathing becomes heavy. 

"Y/n are you okay?" As soon as those words leave his mouth I start crying and it's bad. I can't hear anything around me and I feel as though I'm going to pass out. I'm having a panic attack. Straight away Yoongi is trying to calm me down. 

"Y/n! Y/n! Hey, hey it's okay. Calm down it's okay. I'm here, I'm here" He puts his arms around me once more causing me to become at ease. 

"Y-Yoongi, there is something wrong, really wrong. I'm going to ruin your career, your life" 

"What are you talking about? You could never do that" His voice was so soft and calming, like velvet to my ears. 

My hands begin to shake as I pull my phone from out of my pocket. I unlock and show him the messages that had been sent to me. Instantly his eyes widen. 

"Listen to me Y/n, everything will be fine. This person will not hurt you and I will make sure of that. Don't worry everything will be okay" I could tell from the tone of his voice that he wasn't certain on what he saying. He was only saying it to calm me down, that was all. 

"Yoongi this is making me really anxious. I can't eat, I can't sleep, the slightest noise is making me jump and every shadow looks as though it's a person. I don't want to be troublesome but can I please stay with you and the boys, just for a few days?"

"Of course you can, I don't blame you for being anxious. Please don't worry , I receive messages like this all the time and there is never an issue. I'll get bighit on it straight away" 

As soon as I arrive at the boys apartment I run straight to the boys bathroom, not saying hello or a simple wave, a shower was what I needed. As I'm in the shower Yoongi explains to the others the situation. 

"No way! Someone sent her that? That's so scary" Hobi says covering his mouth. 

"Don't worry Yoongi Hyung I'll protect Y/n!" 

"Careful Jungkook Yoongi might yell at you for getting too close to Y/n" 

"Quit it Tae" Jin says stopping the argument before it begins.