A Girl

I wake up quite early this morning. As I open my eyes I'm reminded of the night before. Instantly my cheeks go red and my stomach fills with butterflies. I feel so happy, it's hard to put into words as I've never really experienced it before, love that is. That feeling of knowing that someone cares about me enough to show and express it. It will probably take time to get used to this feeling.

I quickly hop out of bed and get ready for day. Sadly I'm working so I can't spend my morning with Yoongi. As I arrive at the place I work I quickly sit down and await for my students to arrive. When they do I teach my class as I would normally. I pack up my stuff and as I'm about to leave one of my students stops me.

"Miss Y/n, you seem quite happy today"

"Oh do I really? I didn't notice"

"Something good must've happened to you, what was it?"

"Oh it was nothing that important" My cheeks go red at the sudden thought of Yoongi popping into my mind.

"Hmm I don't believe you. I bet it has something to do with that boy who is always here. But I won't annoy you about it I guess. I'll see you next time, thank you for another great lesson!" The girl quietly runs off taking all her books as she does so. This is the first time I have been asked why I look so happy. It feels nice to know that it's showing.

As I leave the building I see a familiar figure standing amongst the students. I know exactly who it is. I run up to him and wrap my arms around his body.

"Hello Yoongi" I happily say in a quiet voice.

"Hello gorgeous, how was your day?"

"It was fine, I'm glad that I'm here with you now though"

"Meet to" He grabs my hand and pulls me along.

"Where are we going?"

"For a walk, I want to spend time with you before the day ends"

"Ah is it a date?" I ask jokingly.

"Yep"

"Really?"

"Yep, lets go" This is the first date I've ever been on.

We walk along the path that leads away from the place I work. It looks as though we are heading towards a large park that I've never really been to before. I've heard that lots of couples spend time there. I think today is perfect to go to the park. The sun is out and it's isn't too cold anymore. The flowers are beginning to bloom which makes everything look so beautiful and colourful. It was only making me feel so much happier.

As we are walking along I see an ice cream truck. I haven't eaten much all day so thought of having Ice cream makes me really excited.

"Yoongi, can we get ice cream?" I point to the truck hoping that he will say yes.

"Of course we can"

The two of us happily walk over and buy two chocolate ice creams.

"Ah thank you!"

We continue to walk around the park. Holding hands, doing couple things and eat our ice creams. We walk past a pond that has ducks swimming in it. I happily bend down to have a closer look. They all look so cute swimming together and waddling on the ground.

"Do you like ducks?" Yoongi asks bending down next to me.

I nod my head. "Yeah I think they are really cute. Ah but I wish I had some bread to feed them" I say pouting.

"Next time we can bring some" Yoongi says

"Okay, sounds good" I stand back up holding out my hand. Yoongi grabs a hold of it and we continue to walk.