Caught

"Y/n... what are you doing?" My body freezes. I don't know what to do, I feel as though I'm either going to faint or be sick. My knees becoming weak and my head heavy. I stand there blankly looking at Yoongi who is staring back. His face in complete shock and disbelief.

"Yoongi..I.... It's not what it looks like" I drop the blade in the sink and my legs give out. I fall to the ground with a large thump, blood everywhere.

"Y/n!" Yoongi runs towards me instantly dropping beside me.

"Here, let me help you" He grabs a wet cloth and wipes away the blood wrapping up my thigh as he does so. He then proceeds to pick me up and carry me to the couch placing me down gently.

"Yoongi I'm sorry" I burst out crying and I try to hide my face. I don't know if it's because he caught me or the fact that I did it in the first place. He lifts my body up pulling away my arms from my face and wraps his arms around me.

"It's okay, you don't have to apologise" He says softly into my ear causing my breathing to becomes existent again so I calm down.

"I'm really trying, it's just so hard" I say as I sob into his shoulder.

"I know, I know. You're doing your best, that's all I can ask for" Yoongi pulls away from me.

"All I do is make you feel miserable. Maybe Jin was right, maybe you shouldn't see me anymore"

"No! Not even for one second you think that. It's not true, none of this is your fault y/n"

I start to feel a little better.

"I was thinking maybe I should go and apologise to Jin and Tae. I feel horrible for what I did and now it's affecting you. I feel responsible, I'm supposed to be making you happy, I can't do that if all I do is cause conflict"

"You don't cause conflict Yoongi but yes I think apologising is the right thing to do even if it wasn't completely your fault"

"Will you come with me?"

"Of course I'll come with you. I'll be with you every step of the way"

~Time Skip~

The two of us stand there at the entrance to the dorms. I look over to Yoongi, he looks petrified, nervous and scared all at the same time if that's even possible. His face pale and eyes blank. I hold his hand thinking that it will calm him down. He looks over to me, staring deeply into my eyes.

"It will be okay" I quietly say. He nods his head and takes a deep breath in and out. He opens the door and the two of us walk inside. All six boys sit there quietly on the couch talking amongst each other, that quickly changes when Yoongi and I enter the room.

"Yoongi!" They all shout.

"H-hey I'm back"

Jin is the first to get up running over to the two of us. His wraps his arms tightly around Yoongi.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi" He starts crying and Yoongi does the same.

"No it's my fault Jin. I'm so so so sorry. You are my family, I shouldn't have yelled at you like that and then disappeared for so long"

"I was so scared. I didn't know what I was going to do if you didn't come back"

The two boys stand there for a while holding each other. Jin's large and broad body taking all of Yoongi's small body in, like a mother holding her small child. After Jin and Yoongi are finished he then walks over to Tae who sits there quietly.