Melts

I feel my mind awaken. I slowly open my eyes but I have trouble keeping them awake, I want to sleep more. I roll over to get back into a comfortable position and completely forget that Yoongi is laying next to me. I almost roll on top of him but manage to stop myself just in time. I try to open my eyes once more, I see he's still asleep. I look at his mushy face that lays against the pillow, his cheeks squish together and his hair falls across his face softly. His breathing slow and in time. I want to touch his face but I know I shouldn't. He is such a kind person and has done more for me in the past week or so than anyone else has in my entire life. I feel greedy for wanting to keep him all to myself, for wanting him to only think of me, but that won't happen though. I'm asking for too much, I should just be happy that the Min Yoongi someone I adored for so long and thinking that I'd never meet let alone be in the same room as, lay here next to me. I want him to be mine, someone I can hold and spend everyday with for the rest of my life. I sigh softly and close my eyes moving closer towards him, I manoeuvre my way into his arms and lay my head against his chest. It doesn't take me long to drift off back to sleep.

I hear y/n wake up. Her body moving to face me, I want to open my eyes but for some reason I don't. I hear her breathing, it matches mine. I wonder what she is thinking about? Maybe it's about me because I can't stop thinking about her. Long black hair that frames her face perfectly, pale skin that makes her cute freckles stand out, little nose, beautiful almond shaped brown eyes, she also has the cutest little hands that I want to hold all day. She's perfect and it makes me troubled that she doesn't see that. I feel as though there is something she isn't telling me. Something that happened to her, bits of the story that she leaves out. I want to know what it is. I feel her body move again, moving closer towards me. She picks up my arm and places her body against mine so that I'm holding her. I feel her head lay against my chest, I think she has gone back to sleep. I want to lay like this forever. I hold her tightly, I want to protect and look after y/n and I want for her to do the same for me. I'm not sure how I'm going to make that happen but I know I will.

Yoongi lays there holding y/n tightly making sure he doesn't let go. When he finally feels as though he's not going back to sleep he quietly and gently lifts himself out of the bed. As he does this y/n's face slowly falls onto the bed away from his chest, she's still asleep. He tucks her in and lifts her head on the pillow and walks out of the room.

I open my eyes for the second time and Yoongi is not there. I rub my face and run my fingers through my hair. "Yoongi... are you there-" I hear something in the kitchen, a sweet smell finds itself in my room. I slowly climb out of the bed, my body still weak. I walk out into the kitchen rubbing my eyes again and yawn loudly. Yoongi is there making bacon omelettes.

"That smells delicious" I say in my morning voice.

"You're awake. Did you sleep well?"

"Yep! Thanks to you" I walk over to Yoongi, he looks so cool flipping the omelettes like he was a professional chef.

"Where did you get all that food? I thought I had none"

"I walked to the shops quickly to grab a few things. It's sad how empty your fridge is"

"Sorry Yoongs, you didn't have to do that. From now on I'll make sure I'll have heaps of food for you" I smile grabbing out two plates. He places these beautiful omelettes on my plate, it's like something out of a cooking book and the smell is unbelievable. We both sit at my table next to each other.

"This looks delicious!" I dig in straight away almost forgetting to breathe.

"Ah thank you, I'm glad someone appreciates my cooking" Yoongi watches y/n eat. He loves watching her smile, he loves making her smile.