Dream boy

My name is Zoie Niccolette. My life isn't as simple as you would think. I mean being a vampire imprinted with a werewolf isn't easy. But lets start from the beginning.  

   My mom had just died. So I had to go live with my sister in Forks, Washington. Nettie, my sister is 25, I'm 16.  

   Her house wasn't that big. Actually it's really tiny. I had my own room of course. Nettie left me alone to unpack. I'm not your average girl.I'm  what you would call a latina girl who doesn't know spanish, with beautiful looking skin. My hair is brown and to the middle of my back.I have more clothes than you could imagine. I love fashion.  

   Finally I had finished. I went downstairs and found Nettie.  

   "I'm going to Port Angeles. Want to come?" Nettie already had her purse and jacket ready.  

   Normally I wouldn't turn down the offer, but I didn't feel like shopping. So I just answered, "No, do you mind if I go down to La Push?" La Push, the tiny Indian reservation down by the coast.  

   "Sure. Have fun. Bye." She called as she walked out the door.  

   I ran up the stairs to my mirror, and fixed my hair. I got on some stiletto boots, and an aeropostale jacket, and headed to La Push  

                                                                       ***  

   I'd decided to go to the beach.It wasn't crowded like I'd expected it to be. But one specific person caught my eye.  

   He was tall and handsome.He had tannish colored skin and hair cut short. Apparently he seemed to notice me too.Oh boy, I thought. I started walking again.......and tripped over a rock. A pair of strong hands caught me. There he was. Shining like a movie star.  

   "Are you alright?"  

   "Ya, I'm fine, maybe I shouldn't have worn these boots." I felt like an idiot. Stupid me, shut up. I expected him to walk away, but instead he laughed. Not a hysterical laugh. But a seductive laugh.  

  "My names Zoie." I blurted out.  

   We were standing now. He was staring at me. Not looking surprised but looking like he understood.  

   "My names Seth." He smiled at me.  

   As soon as he said it he was gasping for air. Seth was on his Knees.In pain.Then it hit me.Hard. Like a knife being shoved through my chest.Then nothing. The pain was gone. Seth was looking at me.  

   "What just happened?" Was I mental or something?  

   "We've imprinted. He didn't look sad, or mad. Seth looked as if he loved me in the five minutes we've been together.