Spy Guardian Angel and SASS Agent

I am formerly BOOKHUNGER sorry for any confusion that brings :P

Prologue

"Hello, is this Julianne Richards?" The staticy voice on the phone demands gravely and I nod forgetting they can't see me.

"Umm yes. I am." I bite my lip curiously. Who could be on the phone?

"This is Newhope Hospital. May we speak to Anne Williams? It's an emergency." A concerned voice buzzes in my ear, and I quickly call out to my aunt who rushes inside at once, leaving the plants to care for themselves.

"Hello?" Aunt answers and my nose crinkles in confusion as she pauses, her eyes wide. "What? Ohmygoodness of course. At once" she promises, hanging up the phone and rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"What's wrong Aunt Anne? Who was that?" I question slowly seeing she looks really upset.

"That was... the hospital. It's your parents...they were in an accident and now..." She starts with a tear dripping down her cheek as she bends down to look in my eyes. "Well, they're not doing too well."

"What do you mean?" I tug at her hand and head towards the door. "Hurry up. We have to go see them!" Aunt Anne resists my strength and pulls me to a stop, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Sweetie, it's not as simple as that. They can't-" She pauses looking torn as I look on in confusion. Doesn't she understand how important it is to get there quickly?

"Look, come on. You can tell me on the way. We need to hurry, can't you see?" I let go of her arm, turning my back on her to slip on my sneakers.

When I have them all laced up, I turn back around to see her gazing at me with a hurt look in her eyes. She hasn't moved to put on a jacket or shoes, instead staring at me with a few tears in her eyes. A look of indecision passes through her eyes before she wipes her cheeks and bends down to eye level with me.

"I wasn't going to tell you but-" Aunt Anne breaks off, her voice trembling slightly.
I watch, wide eyed, as she purses her shaking lips together before continuing. "You're parents were in an accident, Julianne. They didn't-" Aunt pauses, pulling in a shaky breath of air, ignoring my intense gaze. "Well, they didn't survive Julianne." She finishes staring intensly in my eyes which bulge out of my head as I start choking on air.

My parents... I know where the hospital is. I'll just go visit them- they can't be dead. I shake off the comforting arm Aunt has wrapped around me and back away slowly. She isn't telling the truth. She can't be.

"Liar! My parents aren't dead."

"Julianne..." She reaches for me again but I smack her fragile wrist away.

"They're not!" My voice raises louder than before as I glare at her. Why's she lying to me? I'll go see them. I'll prove that she's wrong.

I run out the door as fast as my eight year old body can go and sprint in the direction of the hospital, ignoring my aunt's cries and protests.

"Julianne! Julianne, come back!" Aunt Anne runs out of the house after me, but my adrenaline is pumping, and Ierin as fast as I can, losing her in a few minutes. I am huffing and puffing as I straggle by house after house, but I persist until I can see the hospital in the distance.

A van pulls up beside me and I don't spare it a glance. I have a goal in mind- to go see my parents. It parks beside me and three people jump out, quickly swarming me.

They are in my way and I will get to see my parents now. A teenage boy bounces up to me smiling cheerfully and shaking out his jet black hair in anticipation. He walks up to me and gently grabs my shoulder.

"Come on, little girl. We'll take care of you." He tries to push me gently into the van, but I sloppily kick him in the stomach. I let out a gasp of surprise as he bends over gasping for a second before popping back up and glaring at me.

An older man approaches me warily and grabs me tightly by the shoulders. "Come with us, sweetheart."

"No! I'm going to see my parents. Now leave me alone!" I shriek in anger as he continues to pull me towards the van, completely ignoring me.

"Come on now, Julianne. Get in the van or I'll put you in," he growls angrily, dropping his sweet pretense. They know my name? Should I know theirs?

I yank my hands away and bring my foot down hard on his foot laughing as he starts jumping up and down, howling. He staggers back half a step and slams into the younger boy's side as he comes closer to me again. They both shove each other, cursing, and I hold back a giggle.

"Mommy says that's a bad word." I frown slightly at them and the older man rubs the back of his neck, looking guilty.

The third person, a woman dressed in everyday running clothes sighs tiredly, pushing both men back slightly. "You boys are pathetic. You're trained agents! But, if you want something done right, ask a woman, hmm?"

I look over in surprise as the most beautiful woman I have ever seen approached me gently. "Where are you going, darling?" She kneels down in front of me, her long blond curls tangling with my red ones.

Her smile was dazzling and I have to smile back as I said, "The hospital. My parents are hurt. Aunt Anne said they-" I break off, unable to complete the sentence and the woman nods in understanding. Her mouth turns into a little frown before her eyes light up.

"We can give you a ride, little one." I glance sideways at the still-glowering boys and shake my head slightly. She grins widely, showing off brilliant teeth. "Oh, don't worry about them. I'll make sure they behave themselves. How's that sound?"

I nod eagerly and get into the van, completely forgetting about stranger danger.

I never did make it to that hospital.

Soo here ya go first part. If you like this please comment fan vote and then go read my other story run like the wind and do the same thing ;)

LOL WROTE THIS SO LONG AGO I CAN'T EVEN. Maybe someday I will go through and edit all of this hehe