Newbie

Chapter 35

The sound of a phone being slammed onto a desk had caused Jacob to look away from the tv that was in Samantha's room and glance at his imprint who had been sitting down for the past twenty minutes trying to get a hold of Bella. It had been almost two days and no word was heard from Bella since she left. Jacob had tried his best to find a trace of her but all he got was nothing. He knew that he needed to look for Bella but after what had almost happened between the two, he wanted to keep his distance from her for awhile.

He would rather keep his distance from her then tell Samantha, his girlfriend, his imprint, about him almost kissing another girl who just so happened to be a very close friend of Samantha's.

A groan of frustration caused the werewolf to snap out of his thoughts. The teenager gotten up from the bed and had made his way towards where Samantha had been siting at. His arms had wrapped themselves around her which, at his touch, had relaxed her.

"Anything?" He asks while placing his chin on top of hers.

Samantha had shook her head,"Nope." A sigh escaped afterwards,"I-I don't know where she could be. All of this is stressing me out. Charlie keeps on calling. I have homework that I'm not even halfway done with. I-I have my patrols. I-I have-." Samantha couldn't even finish her sentence without having to stutter. The two days that had passed have been chaotic for the girl.

It killed Jacob seeing the way Samantha is right now. He saw bags under her eyes which clearly meant that she hasn't been sleeping lately. He saw her once tanned skin turn slightly pale now and then which had sent him on alert. If Samantha was sick, which was impossible for someone of her kind to be, he wanted to make sure it was taken care of. Most importantly, he saw the stress and heavy weight she had on her.

He spun the chair around so that she was now facing him. "Hey, will find her. Don't stress yourself out beautiful," he caressed her cheek.

Before she could respond, she felt herself being lifted off of her chair. Jacob had thrown her over his holder and had gently tossed her into her bed. A squeal escaped the girls lips, afterwards a smile formed its way.

"There's that beautiful smile I love," he said while planting a small kiss onto her lips.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and stared into his beautiful eyes that would make a girls heart melt. "Gosh you're gorgeous," he murmured, his voice turning a bit deeper than usual.

A blush creeped it's way onto her cheeks as the words escaped his lips. She covered her face with her hands trying to hide the blush but he had grabbed a hold of them and intertwined their hands. "Don't do that. I think you look adorable when you blush," Jacob commented.

Sadly, the moment was soon to end as a loud high pitch scream echoed throughout the woods. Both Samantha and Jacob looked at each other then immediately had gotten out of the bed and made their way downstairs then headed outside to where the scream was heard.

***

Both Samantha and Jacob ran as fast as they can but they soon had stopped running when they had seen the scenery in front of them. Both packs surrounded a girl who looked to be fourteen possible fifteen years old. Samantha already smelt the familiar vampire smell on her. Tyler growled at the file which caused her to close her eyes. Derek took a stance that Samantha knew all too very well.