Chaos

Chapter 20

"Stop it both of you!" Samantha shouted as she stood in between Jacob and Derek who were on the urge to tear each other's throats out.

FLASHBACK

Saying a goodbye to Jacob through the phone, Samantha hanged up and turned around as she felt someone staring at her from behind. There stood Derek who had leaned himself against the kitchen wall where their key holder stood above his head.

"Can I help you?" Samantha asked him as she grabbed herself an apple from their fruit basket.

"No," he simply said.

Taking a bite from her Apple, she began to turn back around and head towards the kitchen table where she can sit but was stopped at Derek's words,"Are you and Jacob dating?"

"Why do you ask?" She asks curiosity, her back still facing him.

She could tell he has shrugged his shoulders,"Just asking."

Samantha glanced at her phone when she felt it ring. A smile formed it's way on to her lips when she saw a text from Jacob. Right when she was about to respond, Simone had grabbed her phone away from her hand causing her to turn around only to see Derek glaring at her phone.

"Uh can I have my phone back?" She asked as she placed her apple down and was about to grab her phone but Derek had moved his hand away from her. He placed her phone on the kitchen counter and took a step closer to her to the point where her back had touched the back of the wall.

"W-what are you doing," she stuttered. Samantha didn't like the position she was in right now. She grimaced when she felt his hand touch her cheek as if he was caressing it.

If you don't push him away I'm going to punch him, Sia warned her.

"Derek stop," She managed to say.

He shook his head,"No."

"What do you mean no?" She asked him, annoyed that he wouldn't remove his hand away from her cheek.

"Do you want to hear it in Spanish? No," he retorted.

"Derek let go of my hand," she ordered but he did not listen to her.

"I'm sick and tired of having to beg to you to give me another chance. What pisses me off the most is that you Jacob a chance but you won't give me one?" He raised his voice at her.

"All he says is a sorry when I've been doing the same damn thing for over a year now and what do I get in return, I get nothing!" He added.

"I was acting like a bitch to him when I shouldn't have!" She defended Jacob.

"And you were acting like one to me! Where's my apology?!" He shouted.

"He's my imprint Derek!"

"Well not all of us have imprints!" He snapped.

Samantha stopped whatever thought that was waiting to come out of her mouth. She knew she crossed the line their. She knew how Derek still hasn't found his imprint. She quickly began to apologize but was cut off by Derek

"I'm sorry to," He paused. "For thinking that I was going to get another chance."

"And I'm sorry for what I'm about to do next." Next thing she knew or felt was his rough lips smash against hers.

A loud growl echoed throughout the house causing Samantha to push Derek off of her and turn her heard to see a very pissed off Jacob shaking.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Don't ever put your hands against her will like that again!" Jacob shouted.

"She's not sure what she wants!" Derek growled.

"Let me give you clue, don't touch what's mine!"

That was-, Sia began but Samantha had cut her off.

Now is not the time for your hormonal thoughts Sia, Samantha said annoyed.

She placed her hand on Jacob's arm hoping that it will at least calm him down. From what her brother had recently told her the touch of an imprint could easily clam them from lashing out or prevent them from phasing. Once she saw his shaking cool down, she grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. Derek on the the hand had not calmed down one bit and the fact that Samantha was touching Jacob angered him even more.

Before Derek could do anything, Samantha spoke up,"Both of you need to understand that I care about you too very much but this is getting way out of control. Derek you need to stop holding on and start moving on."

"And you," she glanced at Jacob. "You need to learn how to control that temper of yours." She looked at both of them wondering if they had anything to say to her.

"Give me a minute with him," She muttered to Jacob as she saw Derek sit down on chair. Not wanting to argue, Jacob nodded his head then went upstairs to her room.

"You're going to find her Derek. It may be awhile but you'll find her," she assured, referring to his imprint.

"I can't take this anymore Samantha. I'm tired of seeing everyone of the guys with theirs. Hell, even Frankie has one," he ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

Samantha placed her hand on top of the one that wasn't in his hair,"It's okay to want something once in a while Der. Werewolf or not your still human. Listen to me and listen carefully. Any girl and I mean any girl would be lucky to be your imprint. Just because you haven't found yours yet doesn't mean you'll never have one. Trust me when I say this, you'll find her, just don't give up on it so easily."

He sent her a sincere smile,"Thanks Sammy. You know, Jacob's a lucky guy to have you. Just tell me if he messes up I'll be here to show him what's good."

Samantha chuckled at the ending of his words,"I better go talk to him." Walking away, Samantha jogged upstairs to her room m. Once she got there, she saw Jacob standing near her dresser. She walked over to him and saw that he had a picture that showed fetus Jacob and Samantha smiling at each other.

"I remembered this day," he told her with a smile. "I was seven while you were six in the picture. My dad took it while we were playing football with each other. It was the day before your birthday."

"I miss those days," she said as she took the picture from him and looked at it herself. "My parents were still their with me. My little brother was still with us back then. Sam was going through a teen phase."

Jacob knew how much she missed her little brother. They didn't know what had happened to him. From what he overheard from Charlie back then was that he must of been kidnaped if not he might of ran away but he never told Samantha about that seeing as how she as well as her family were going through a rough time.

"You know what I noticed lately. Whenever I look at you, you have this glow on your face and you have this little spark/twinkle in your eye. And when you laugh or smile it's different, in a good way. You still look adorable to me."

Jacob saw the way she smiled at his words which warmed his heart. He saw that she began to put her head down as a blush creeped on to her face but he didn't want her to hide her beautiful face. "Don't do that," he muttered as he titled her head back up to make her look at him.

"You're so beautiful."

***

So I just noticed that I don't have a ship name for Samantha and Jacob lol comment for any ship names you got for them ! So far all I got is Jammy which I find very funny lol Don't worry guys, you might have a triple or quadruple update today xx

Vote | Comment | Follow
-EVERYTHINTRASH