Chapter 15: The night

Now I know they will continue my legacy.

"What is your name?" lord third asked. The ANBU guards had already left us.

"My name... It depends on what your reaction is going to be", I answered.

"I'll try to not be surprised".

"Naruto Namikaze", I spoke proudly.

"And what business do you have here in Konoha?"

"I am a leaf ninja. I serve the village". He didn't react in any way to my name. That's odd. After what felt like an eternity of arguing, I finally convinced him that I held no grudge against the village.

"Lord third, I came as requested", someone familiar said.

"Ah Itachi", he replied. "Have you found anything about the Uchiha plans?"

"Lord third", I said not letting Itachi even open his mouth. "I can reason with them".

"Are you sure Naruto? The Uchiha aren't easy to talk to", Hiruzen said full of doubt.

"If I can't find a peaceful solution, I'll have to eliminate the threat", I sighed. Itachi started protesting.

"Naruto if you really believe you can do it. I have no other option but to trust you. Although you should find a top before you go".

"And Itachi, round up the children", I said vanishing into thin air. There was one stop I had to make before I confronted the Uchiha. The little blond girl that supposedly contained the nine-tails was sitting on a chair eating cup ramen. She froze in shock when I sat down opposite her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked angrily. "Are you going to be mean to me like everybody else?"

"No. I'm here to comfort you and tell you a few things you should know".

"Like what?" she grinned.

"Shall I start with the disturbing things first?" I smiled. She nodded.

"When you walk around in the village people look at you with hate and fear in their eyes, am I right?" I looked at her while she nodded. "You have something inside of you. Something that is so powerful it could destroy this entire village in one blow. That something is the nine-tailed fox that goes by the name Kurama. At the moment he is evil and filled with hatred. Your job is keeping him inside of you. That is why everybody hates you".

"What is Kurama doing in me?" she asked being really confused.

"The fourth Hokage sealed him inside of you. Not so you could be hated by everyone, so you could harness and use it's power. That was his intention. This is where the comforting part comes in. Have you ever met your parents?" I smiled.

"No, old man said they died right after I was born".

"That's true, they did die after you were born. And you are probably wondering how this is supposed to comfort you? Well you see, your father was the fourth Hokage". Her eyes lit up with sadness and joy. I pulled out one of my father's kunai.

"This here is his signature weapon. He used it for his special technique, that he was going to pass on to you. Along with his incomplete Jutsu that is. If I am correct, there should be a room contained with loads of these kunai and things he left for you". I stood up and walked to the living room. 12th, 13th and 14th plank. Three steps on each plank. The seal was undone and I lifted the hatch open.

"Come on", I waved to her for her to come towards me.

The room was exactly as I suspected it would be. Pictures on the walls, kunai hanging off ropes, letters on the desks and a cloak that had writing on it. Fourth Hokage it read on the cloak. The girl was overjoyed. Seeing so many things her father had left her even made me cry. She picked up one of the letters and opened it.