Chapter 25: In preperation

------------Konohagakure... August 30th------------

I wandered around in the village center, ignoring all of the cold stares the people were giving me. I felt as if I truly had returned. After revealing my identity five days ago, things changed. Tsunade was angry with my actions and made me reveal my identity to the whole village as well, as a punishment for lying. I had already planned to tell everyone in the village who I was. Though Tsunade just sped things up for me, I had hoped to tell them when I gained enough trust. Well that plan went straight down the drain. I kicked a rock as I walked. Why did I have to reveal that I was Naruto Uzumaki? Even though it wasn't the nine-tailed fox's fault, I secretly despise the fox for existing inside of my stomach. A flashback suddenly struck me.

"Why would you seal a tailed beast inside of your own son?" I cried back then. The taller blond haired man wearing a cloak had put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. He had smiled at me.
"I sealed him away inside you because I believed that one day you would be able to control it. You are my son after all", the fourth Hokage had smiled. Just hearing those words had made me cry. "Now Naruto, can you keep on protecting the village in my stead? I'll rebuild the seal. Take care Naruto".
"Wait!" I had shouted. "I was wondering about something... I have created my own jutsu element... Death release, life release works as well. How do I master it?" All my father had done was shrug his shoulders. He then smiled.
"Keep on working hard. You'll eventually figure it out", he had said as the last of his chakra vanished. With the seal rebuilt, the transformation had been stopped. The complete elite dragon forces was there and suppressed the fox while I was in my own mind.

I sighed. Being the son of a kage should be better than this. I should be respected, honoured and loved. Yet it's the complete opposite. This is probably the reason I left in the first place. Not being loved... I wonder what love is? People talk about it so easily... Though it's about time I set out for my mission. If this Akatsuki organization is on the move I should start thinking of something too. All this would be so much easier if I didn't have so much to think about. I have got a plan to slow the Akatsuki progression down by two years at best. If I did follow that plan I would have either get the jinchuriki to give up their tailed-beasts or... kill them. I bumped into someone.
"Sorry, my bad", I smiled friendly, not knowing who I had walked into. The short genin ranked ninja scoffed at me.
"Your eyesight must suck. You weren't even able to see the hounorable grandson of the third Hokage", he grinned. "But an outsider like yourself wouldn't know anything about it". I grew irritated.
"An outsider?" I said without thinking. My voice had a tone of anger in it. "You may be the grandson of the third... But I'm the son of the fourth Hokage. If you'll excuse me I need to figure out a way to save the other jinchuriki". I stepped up my pace.

"Naruto!" a female voice shouted for me. It sounded like Sakura. Shit this can not be good. "Found you!" She sent a punch straight at my head. It was such a powerful punch that a big bump grew on my head. What the hell did she do that for?
"You're coming with me", she said throwing another punch at me. I caught her punch with my fist. Her eyes widened. "What?" Sakura looked like she had seen a ghost.
"Usually you tell people why they are supposed to come with you. Then if they disagree, that's when you use force", I scoffed.
"Alright then. Hiashi of the Hyuuga household told Lady Tsunade that his daughter Hinata has been refusing to come out of her room for three days straight. He knew that you had returned as well", Sakura hissed. "He wants to have you solve the situation. Or he will resolve to his 'revenge".
"Okay I'll sort this out quickly. I have to leave the village soon", I sighed. "Man another distraction. I was about to go and seal all of the tailed beasts inside..." Shit! I forgot Sakura was still here. This is bad, really bad... I used hiraishin, (flying thunder god technique). It was the quickest escape route I could think of.

The Hyuuga residence is one of the largest compounds in Konoha, second to the Uchiha clan. On the way to the Hyuuga residence a smaller compound caught my attention. Namikaze main household. Just a quick look shouldn't hurt. There were only four houses inside the residential area. All abandoned since long ago. Yet all of the buildings were in pristine condition. There must be a caretaker for these houses. I heard sweeping. In the walkway behind the main house a girl was humming while using a broom to sweep away dust. She was wearing a casual attire but I could sense she was a ninja. Her chakra reserves were larger than a normal human. Her hair was dark blue, tied up in a ponytail and two bangs in front of each ear. White t-shirt, white shorts, black apron and a white bandana like thing to keep her hair tied up. It looked good on her. I decided to sneak up on her. When I got within range of giving the girl a fright I chose not to scare her. It would cause problems. Instead, I entered the main house. The moment I entered a huge wall was visible. It was a family tree of the Namikaze clan. Though the Namikaze family didn't go far back, at least five generations. At the bottom of the wall my name was written next to a picture of me. Above my picture there were two pictures. One of them were of my father, the other was presumably my mother. She had long red hair with a hair clip to her left. Her face was a bit round and her eyes were closed which made me unable to tell her eye colour.