Chapter 6: Rememberance (part 1)

"Kurama-sensei!" three strange children yelled.

"Hey you three! What have you been up to? Sneaking around at night time on a mission are we?"

Who is this? I hardly remember anything. These young three kids, they seem familiar but I have never met them before.

"Well... You see..." a black haired boy started.

"I needed to go pee!" a small blond boy shouted.

"Sasuke and I were talking by the river over there", a young girl with short blue hair pointed to the north of the camp.

"In the future please tell me where you're going". I had no control over my own body, if this even was my body. The blond boy and the girl walked inside a tent. The boy with black hair supposedly called Sasuke was sitting at the camp fire. He didn't look too happy.

"Sasuke, you seem down. Is there a problem?"

"No, nothing that concerns you". His emotionless expression bugs me.

"If it's going to affect your teamwork then it concerns all of us".

"You really want to know?! You never have time to train me! You are always training Naruto because he has special eyes! I don't even feel apart of this team anymore!" he was yelling and crying. Looked like he did have feelings after all.

"You don't need improving". His eyes widened.

"What do you mean I don't need improving? Of course I do, how am I supposed to protect the people I hold most dear if I can't even awaken the Sharingan?"

My body stood up. I don't know why or how, but I felt angry at him.

"There is a way you can protect them".

"Will you teach me?" he finally showed some happiness.

"When we get back, I'll teach you". "Naruto, Hinata!"

The two sleepy headed youngsters walked out holding hands. Young love, so adorable!

"What is it, Kurama-sensei?" they asked.

"Follow me!"

Sasuke was dragged along with them.

"Attack Sasuke with everything you've got". They all looked confused. With hesitation in their eyes they slowly started walking towards him. My body got in front of them.

"I am a distraction for them Sasuke. A different opponent, but on the defensive. You only need to avoid their attacks, but doing it as if you were a breeze. Let me demonstrate".

The two attacking children really did use offense. My body got into a fighting stance I had never seen before. Come to think of it, fighting is all I ever remember. But I don't remember fighting anyone. The back of my right hand was close to my chest and my left palm was facing the young ninja. The girl tried hitting me on several points on my body, my body dodged them all. Amazing, it was as if their attacks were acting like fans blowing a leaf away.

A rock flew straight past my eyes.

"Are these kids bothering you?" a grim dark voice spoke. It was complete dead silent.

"Well if you answer me, I'll force it out of you". The person jumped down and was revealed.

"You're a girl?" Naruto asked confused.

"And what of it?" she got mad.

"Anyways... You should leave before we kick your butt", Sasuke was confident. The woman was furious.