Chapter 13: Battlefield

Why? This is just cold. So cold, that it makes me sick. My four blades were pulled out of the ground and were flying towards me. First I thought that the barrier would have faded away but it didn't. The swords were spinning around my body. All of the reanimated ninja that tried attacking me became ash. You see, my swords aren't just normal swords. They are infused with a special type of chakra. A sealing chakra that I can activate at will. If I so please I could seal almost anything inside. The thing I want to seal inside the blades must have a soul. The soul is sucked in to the blade and what's left becomes ashes. I had counted how many reanimations there were. Fourteen reanimations were left inside the barrier. I decided to leave my mother be. The swords stopped spinning around my body.

There was still elemental chakra left inside of me. Now was the perfect time to test my new technique. A technique that I have been trying to master. I faced both my right palm away from me. My left palm that was facing towards me, connected with my right palm. Secret technique: Flying Sealing Dragon technique. This technique was similar to the flying thunder god technique and my own teleportation technique. Just that this technique doesn't require a Jutsu formula and I don't have to close my eyes. My hands moved around, my right hand open and my left thumb pressed against it. A circle formed around me, then the eight trigrams were drawn out from that circle. Both my arms grabbed a sword each. Yellow light radiated from the lines drawn into the ground. It happened so fast. One by one my targets fell to the ground and turned into ash. My body stopped. I was standing so close to my mother. Why can't I kill her? I know she isn't my mother, she's a reanimation. But then why?

"Go on. Separate me from this cursed jutsu", she smiled. My eyes widened and I started crying.

"I can't do it. I really can't", I cried. I dropped my blades. I started weaving hand signs.

"Somehow, I thought you'd look younger, Naruto!" she exclaimed. I forced the tears to stop flowing.

"You wanted me to separate you from this Jutsu. And so I will. DEATH STYLE: REVIVAL!" I yelled. She started screaming in pain. This is not what I had in mind. A body forced itself out of her. He was dead. My mother's eyes didn't have the black surrounding the eye. It was white. Success, it actually worked.

"Naruto! Why did you do that to me?" she asked.

"I'm not your son! Your son is fighting the other tailed beasts", I said.

"Then tell me your name then?" she smiled.

"Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki. Or a part of me is called that. I don't have a name". I made the barrier collapse. It was time for me to leave.

"I need to get to my children and student", I said worryingly. "And you're coming with me". I grabbed her arm and covered her eyes.

"Sensei finally you've returned", Nanami hugged me.

"Man that was an intense battle!" Akane exclaimed.

"What is gran..." I interrupted him by staring into his eyes.

"So Hagoromo? What are you three called?", my mother asked.

"My name is Yikaru" "I'm called Akane" "Nanami, nice to meet you".

"Such nice names. My name is Kushina Uzumaki", mom laughed.

"To every able ninja, assist Naruto as soon as possible". A voice echoed through my head. It sounded like Shikaku, Shikamaru's father.

"Let's go!" I yelled. I put out my hand. They hesitantly put their hands on top.

"Where are we going?" mom asked smiling.

"To save the Kage from dying", I said. "But first. I need to get something". We teleported to the hidden leaf, inside my house. I quickly found what I was looking for. Using my one of my swords, I cut a hole in the cloak. Instead of it saying Fourth Hokage, it now read Hokage.