Chapter 11: Teachers

It took me a while to walk all the way to the Hyuuga residence. Yikaru was waiting outside the main court as usual. It did come as a surprise when Akane was waiting as well. They looked extremely bored. Their eyes shun as diamonds when they spotted me.

"Finally!" they both exclaimed. I was very surprised that Akane was excited. She is usually really bored and uninterested in things.

"Hi Yikaru and Akane", I smiled. "I had only planned on training Yikaru, but don't worry I'll be able to train both of you". They grabbed onto my hand and we were off. We teleported to the lake we were at yesterday. Nanami was resting against a tree.

"So what are we going to practice today then?" Yikaru asked cheerfully.

"Is there any particular Jutsu's you two want to master?" I answered.

"A powerful one", Yikaru grinned. "Show me your most powerful Jutsu's".

"I can't teach you them. Only I can use them. There are a few that could be useful".

"Tell us them please", Akane was almost crying from suspense.

"The first is flying thunder god technique. The second is a very useful technique that could determine wether you live or die". I was about to demonstrate the first technique. One of my 15 inch blades hovered out from underneath my shirt. I made it shoot above Nanami's head. I then transported to it. Nanami was fast asleep.

"That was the first technique!" I shouted. "The second technique is to feel the vibrations in the air! I'm going to run towards you and then I want you two to try to attack me". I ran as fast as I could towards them. My eyes closed and I got into my fighting stance. I could feel the air rub against my skin. I dodged Yikaru's feet and Akane's palms. All of a sudden vibrations in my feet appeared. I jumped into the air.

"Almost had him!" Nana whined. "Alright Yikaru, let Nana show you how it's done". She began fire towards me. I shot my own fire at her. The flames mixed making a whirlwind of fire.

"I'm here to train Yikaru and Akane. I don't have time to play with fire", I smiled. She put her hands down.

"Can you train me as well?" she asked. I hesitated, originally I had planned to have dad train her but he's going to be busy with being Hokage. After a while of thinking I nodded.

"Now then, what new Jutsu's are we going to learn?" Nanami grinned.

"We are going to improve our defense", Akane snickered.

"Nanami, you don't really need to improve your offense anyway", I smiled. "When we are done today, I'll treat you all to something special". Nana's and Yikaru's eyes widened.

"Sensei's gonna take us to Ichi-Raku's ramen", they cheered.

"Let's begin with the monks of air defensive stance", I said strictly. They mimicked my stance. I walked towards them and corrected them. I picked up a leaf. With my other hand I forced the air to softly brush against it.

"You need to become the leaf. The leaf changes course easily because of the wind". I let it fall. I tried kicking it but the leaf avoided it. I paired up with Nana, seeing as she's too much to handle for Yikaru and Akane. My attacks were too harsh for my liking, though Nana was making progress. If she would just stop trying to retaliate all the time she would have mastered this by now.

"Nana, stop retaliating every chance you get. You are supposed to be evading my attacks!" I yelled. She didn't seem to get the message. Alright if that's how you want it. My two 15 inch blades hovered quickly into my hands. I dashed towards her.

"You won't have time to retaliate now", I grinned activating the Sharingan part of my eyes. "I will be able to predict your every move. I'll go easy on you first". I swung my blades as if they were an extension of my body. She wasn't learning. You have just got to be kidding me. For crying out loud Nana, use the vibrations to evade. Her palms were facing towards me. I threw one of my blades at her. Her eyes were focused on me. She spun around to the side, grabbing the dagger. Her arm flung it towards me. I focused on the dagger. It stopped mid air. Seriously? Nanami stop trying to attack me. Even if she has the opportunity to attack, she shouldn't take it. She dashed towards me. What is she doing? Offense doesn't work on me. I am the best at defense. She tried striking me. I retaliated directly and she evaded everything I threw at her. How did she learn this. She wasn't doing anything correctly until now.