Chapter 9: Finally home!

I hadn't got much sleep lately. Which was annoying seeing as the dragons woke us up really early. This 'training' was really hard work. Cyres was showing us how to manipulate the elements, even so I hadn't really gotten the hang of it.

"Naruto-Sensei. I don't get it. This is so confusing, how are you supposed to move a two ton rock?" I asked furiously.

"It's easy. If you want to be able to move the rock, you need to become the rock. If you can be stubborn as the rock you'll be able to move it", he replied. I tried moving it again.

"Grrr!" This was getting ridiculous. "Why won't you budge?" I waved my arms backwards. The ground shook. I looked behind me. Two pillars of stone had erupt from the ground.

"I told you, if you become stubborn like the rock you would be able to move it", Sensei smiled.

"Good work Nanami. Shall we move on to the next element?" Cyres asked proudly.

"Can I sleep first? I'm so tired".

"No, it's taken you days to actually get any results in earth-manipulation. Seeing as you are so tired we can move over to water-manipulation, which is easier to master through relaxation".

"Let's give it a shot Nana", Sensei smiled. Will he ever stop calling me that? I nodded in defeat, there wasn't many options. Our training spot would be at a lake not far from the Dragon village.

"Copy my gesture", Cyres said as he moved his arms up and down. Water started rising beneath him. Naruto and I mimicked him. A line of water appeared below me. It then fell seconds later.

"I almost had it", I muttered to myself. "Take a deep breath and relax". Repeatedly inhaling and exhaling slowly led to me nearly falling asleep. I continued moving my arms up and down. Water slowly crept up to my hands.

"Finally. That didn't take so long". I looked a Naruto-Sensei. He was playing around with the water. My arms stopped moving. I pulled one arm closer to my chest. The water followed my hands. I pulled both arms back as if I was forming a ball, the water became a ball in between my hands. I hit the air with my palms. The water splashed Naruto hard in the face.

"What was that for?" he growled.

"You didn't look at me!" I was mad at him.

"I can look now if you want to?"

"Okay". I repeated the movements from a moment ago. A nice line of water rose up from the lake. The water followed my movements smoothly.

"Can I go to bed now?" I whined

"You may. I'll you see you later then?" he smiled.

I fell onto the huge pillow like fur on the floor. Who would've thought i'd miss sleeping this much. I wonder what Sensei and master Cyres were doing. Probably just training on the elements. I let out a big yawn.

"Finally, I'm going to sleep now", I muttered to myself.

"Wake up sleepyhead. It's time for breakfast". Blinding light shun in my face.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked, still not fully awake.

"13 hours more or less. Eat this, you'll need the strength for todays training. It's going to be intense", he smiled.

"I don't want to do more training. I want to go home!" I cried.

"The faster you master these five elements the sooner we will be able to go home", he was getting angry.

"Whatever you say Sensei".

"Good Nana", he laughed. I ate my breakfast slowly and quietly.

"Hope you are ready to master the other elements!" Cyres said gleefully.