Chapter 3: Father and Son

I woke up early. The bed was seriously comfortable. Like I left it. The door opened with a creek, Mira slowly walked in and lied down in the bed. I looked puzzled at her.

"What are you doing?"

"I thought you were asleep, so I thought that I could slip under the covers".

"Why?"

"Because I could, besides you are closest person to my dad", she smiled. "My father was supposed to look a lot like you. Or so I think my mom said anyway".

"Yeah he did".

"How was he like?"

"Can we please drop the subject? I don't like talking about Kurama-Sensei. I just get sad".

I sat up and got dressed. It was a new day with new possibilities.

"Can you carry me into the kitchen, please?" Mira asked look very innocent at the same time very guilty.

I bent down and she slid onto my back. Her arms were around my neck and her feet were curled around my stomach.

"Good morning!" I exclaimed. Nobody gave me an answer.

"I miss the old days, where Haruka would jump on me to wake me up and when mom prepared the breakfast. Stupid Madara Uchiha messed it up"

"Who's Madara?" Mira whispered in my ear.

"A very powerful shinobi. He gave me these scars", I pointed at my face. "Well enough about him, time for me to walk my son to the Academy". I let Mira glide off my back. My breakfast was finished within minutes. I then teleported to the Hyuuga compound, where Yikaru and Akane were waiting for me.

"Let's go or we'll be late", Akane said grumpily.

"We'll make it in time trust me. Shall we walk or shall we teleport?"

"Teleport?" Akane asked.

"Yeah, takes about a second and we will be there". I grabbed their arms and asked them to shut their eyes.

"I always get goosebumps when I look at this place".

"You're right, we did get here fast".

I held their hands as we walked inside the building. We were getting cold stares from the students around us. I walked into their classroom. Everyone had their eyes fixated on Yikaru. I saw Asuta, Natsuo and Joshuka sitting next to each other. They completely ignored Yikaru, good at least Yikaru's cousin didn't treat him badly. I closed the door behind me. Joshuka ran towards the board. He tried placing something at the top of it. I walked towards him. I took the chalk eraser and placed it on top of the board. I winked at him.

Multiple knocks on the door were heard. I walked towards the top corner of the classroom, where I could see the whole classroom. Iruka-sensei came through the door.

"Good morning class!" he exclaimed. He walked to the front of the classroom, placing a folder on the desk. He turned around and pulled the board up. The eraser fell on his head. Everyone started laughing hard. Iruka-Sensei didn't look to happy.

"Okay who was that?" he asked furiously. It became dead silent. I looked at Joshuka, he was sweating. I started laughing.

"It was me", I laughed even harder. I used to do this all the time to Kurama-Sensei.

"Parents aren't aloud in this classroom so you'll have to step outside".

"That won't be needed. If you won't let me stay I'll have to order you to let me stay", I grinned.