Chapter Nineteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter, Hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

It was strange waking up and carrying our bags down the stairs. The last time we all done this was when we were moving into the house. We came into the house as X Factor finalists and we were leaving as losers but in all honesty we didn't really lose. Simon has signed us and we would be heading into the studio in the new year. We also had the X Factor tour coming up so it wasn't really the end not yet anyway. Saying goodbye to the boys was going to be the hardest part of leaving the house. We've been together since the start of this journey and now we won't be together for a few weeks. Myself and the boys spoke about living arrangements, I agreed to moving to London. It's a big change for me but I have the boys around me so it won't be to bad. I sighed taking one last look at the bedroom before walking out the door and heading down the stairs. Rebecca and Matt left early hours that morning so it was just myself and the boys left. I walked outside and straight up to the boys. 

"So I guess this is goodbye for a while" Liam said. We all nodded our head looking down, Zayn dropped an arm around my shoulder while Louis wrapped his around Harry's waist. "Make sure you boys take care of yourselves" He added. We all chuckled rolling our eyes. 

"Yes daddy" Louis mocked before quickly ducking to avoid Liam's playful slap. 

"I'm going to miss you boys" Harry said. 

"It's going to be weird going home" Louis added. 

"But we need this break boys. It won't be long till were back together again" Zayn said, I looked up at him with a small smile on my lips. 

"Time will fly by boys" I said trying to keep everyone cheerful. Four car horns sounded in the background letting each of us know it was time to go. 

"Safe trip boys, Text me when you all arrive ok?" Liam said. We all nodded as he pulled each of us into a hug. Liam then picked up his luggage, loaded it into the car before climbing in, He then rolled down the windows and waved at us all as the car drove off back to Wolverhampton. 

"Well I better be going to" Louis stated, Harry's eyes widened as he jumped into Louis arms before wrapping his legs around his waist, Myself and Zayn bursted out laughing as Louis quickly tried to support Harry's weight. 

"Take care boo, Text me everyday!" Harry exclaimed. Louis held Harry close to him. 

"You know I will Hazza" He said. Harry then jumped down before laying a playful peck to Louis lips, Louis chuckled before ruffling Harry's hair. 

"Nialler stay away from the booze and Zayn, be sure to stock up on your hair products for Christmas" Louis said teasing the both of us. He then picked up his luggage and jumped in the car. Harry then sighed before walking up to me and Zayn, We hugged him as Louis drove away. A while later Harry jumped in his car wishing both me and Zayn a happy Christmas before he to drove off. I sighed laying my head in the crook of Zayn's neck.

"Are you sure you want to come to the airport with me? I don't want this to be any harder then it has to be" I exclaimed. Zayn smiled at me. 

"Of course I want to come, I won't lie watching you leave to get on a plane will be hard but I know your going to be coming back to me soon" Zayn replied. I smiled before leaning in and softly kissing him. We then picked up our luggage and jumped in the last remaining car, We both took one final look at the X Factor house before cuddling in the back of the cab, I was cuddling into Zayn savoring every last moment with him. 

We were now currently stood at the airport waiting for my flight to be called, As the minutes went past I held onto Zayn tighter.