My Baby-Faced Wife (Chapter 35)

My Baby-faced Wife (Chapter 35)

Luna's POV

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

I cried looking down at Daniel. Thank god that he's safe. He got in a car accident, he got hit by a truck! His whole body is bandaged! Last night, I got a call from the hospital, saying that my husband got admitted to the emergency ward. I didn't believe it at first, but then I did. I went to the hospital straight away, eventhough it was like 3 in the morning. I called Cassandra to inform her about Daniel. She cried straight away.

The doctor said that Daniel is in a comatose state. The doctor said that maybe, Daniel will wake up in two months, the most. I wonder how he got into an accident. I grip his fingers. Daniel! Please wake up! I wipe my tears. I heard the door open. I look to see Cassandra and my mom. I ran to my mum and hug her, crying on her shoulder. Cassandra rub my back.

"It's okay, dear. He'll be alright" Cassandra said.

"What if he doesn't? I'm scared!" I said, shaking my head. I went to Daniel and hug his body. My mom rub my arm.

"Don't think negative Luna. He'll be fine. Even the doctor said he would be fine. His condition is stable" I nod.

"Okay. I won't think negative" They both smile at me.

"Dear, I think you should rest. You look tired" Cassandra said. Of course I'm tired, I didn't sleep the whole night. I nod and went to the couch. I cover myself with my jacket and instanly I fell asleep. I hope that he will be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to someone crying. I look to see Sarah and Brody. Sarah is crying and hugging Daniel. Brody is trying to calm her down. I got up and walk to them.

"Hi" I said. Brody just give me a nod. Sarah just kept on crying.

"Please wake up! Wake up!" Sarah cried. I touch Daniel's hand. Suddenly his heart beat fasten. My eyes widen.

"Doctor! Doctor! His heart beat!" Brody shout, running out of the room.

I look down at him. The doctor come running into the room with a few nurses. The doctor start running tests.

"Oh! There's nothing wrong! He just woke up. Maybe you should talk to him or something. So, he doesn't get lonely" The doctor said, looking at me. Sarah has a dissapointed face. I nod and the doctor walk out. I look at Sarah.

"I think you should talk to him. Since he likes you and all" I said, smiling at her. Her face lights up.

"Ah, yes!" She said, smiling. I walk out of the room. Maybe I should get a drink or something. I walk to the vending machine and insert the money. I was about to click the button on my choice of the drink. But someone beat me to it. I look to see Brody. He smile at me, I smile back.

"Hey!" I said, slapping his arm softly.

"I'll count this as, you're treat" He chuckle and take the drink. I look to see that he is drinking coke.

"Okay!" I insert the money again and pick the drink. I waited for it to come down. I pick up the drink and open the can. I sip a little. My throat hurts from all the fizzines. Man! Coke sure has a lot of gas! I start laughing at my own joke. Brody look at me confuse.

"What's so funny?" He ask.

I shake my head. "Nothing" I said. He narrow his eyes at me.

"Is it something about me?" He ask. I shake my head, furiously.

"No! No! No!" I put up my hands in surrender. He chuckle, leaning on the wall.

"Relax!" He laugh. I slap his arm again.