My Baby-Faced Wife (Chapter 5)

My Baby-faced Wife (Chapter 5)

Luna's POV

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

I saw Lacey and Jonathan. I squeal and hug my sister for a brief moment. I started jumping excitedly.

"Oh my god you,re finally here!"

"Yeah I am" she replied smiling at me

"So where are the kids?" I ask excitedly.

She chuckled at my enthusiasm. "They are at the backyard"

I ran straight to the back door and went outside.

"Kids!!!" three heads snapped my way.

"Aunty Baby!!!!" they shouted back. They run towards me in full speed. They jump on me which sent me tumbling to the ground. We burst out laughing.

'click' we heard a clicking noise. All of us look up and see my brother holding a camera. I look at the three kids on me, hoping they get my idea. The three of them grined at me mischieviously. We got up and ran to Lucas who is not aware of us. When he saw us he tried to run but it was to late, we jump on him. We became a laughing heap on the ground.

After our laghing fit, we went inside to eat. I sat beside Janice and Lucas sat in front of me. While I ate Janice keeps rambling on and on, I just nod whenever she makes a statement. After breakfast all of us went to the living room and talked about all that happen in the past years. I remembered the presents and went to grab it upstairs. I went downstairs and gave them the gifts.

"I love it!!!!!" Janice squeal while jumping and clapping her hands. She hug me and kiss my cheek. "I love you" she said. James and Jayden join the hug and kiss both of my cheeks. The twins both have black hair, the only difference is Jayden have blue eyes like Jonathan and James have brown eyes like Lacey. While Janice took all the look from Lacey.

"We love you to" they say at the same time.

"Why do you have to spoil them so much?" Lacey ask.

"Its not like I see them all the time, so why not?" I replied. She just shakes her head and sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I shower and dressed in a sweat pants and a long sleeve t-shirt. I lay down on the bed exhausted. I heard three soft knocks on the door.

"Come in, the door is not locked" I said. Lacey's head pop in and she smiled at me.

"Hey, whatcha doin" she said in a sing song voice.

"Nothing" i replied in a bored tone. She come to the bed and lay beside me.

"So, mom told me about the marriage"

I sighed. "What about it?"

"What's your decicision?" I shrugged, signalling that I'm not sure.

"I bet dad will be happy if you accept it" she sighed.

"What do you mean?" I turn to my side and look at her.

"I'm not suppose to tell you this" she said looking away. I sat down and started to shake her.

"Come on tell me"

I whined. Still shaking her. She shook her head. I use my puppy dog face, it always work, except for my parents. I dont know how they can stand it either. She looked at me, her eyes softened. She groaned.

"Fine" She said. I mentally applaud.

"Dad is having heart problems and we are also running short on money" she sighed. I looked at her, shocked. We are not that rich, or that poor, we're just average.

"What?!" I shouted.

"Dad accepted the marriage because he really wanted to payback all of his debt to Mr. Colton. Don't tell dad that I tell you this, he doesn't want you to know and he wants you to make your own choice"

"But I thought that you and Lucas were also helping out with the money" I said thoughtfully.

"Yeah we are helping, but a little. Me and Jonathan's salary is enough to support our family. And Lucas, well he got fired"

"What?!?" I shrieked, she shushed me.

"And none of you bothered to even tell me?!?!" Again, she shushed me.

"Please! Don't tell anyone that I told you. And we will agree to whatever decision you will make"

She gets up from the bed and walk out of the room. I think hard about what decision I'm gonna make. I think I've found my decision.

xxxxxxxxxx

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

(Author's note)

Hey wattpaders!!! So if u like it, comment, vote and fan. Vote! Vote! A new chapter will be updated!! Next chapter will be interesting! Hehe!