My Baby-Faced Wife (Chapter 18)

My Baby-faced Wife (Chapter 18)

Luna's POV

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

"Ready?" He ask, smiling at me.

"Yeah!" I sigh out. He walk towards me and grab my hand.

We went downstairs, out and into the limo. When we're in the limo I remember the second kiss. I blush. Hehe! I look away, so that he can't see my burning cheeks. I hope tonight goes well.

"Can I ask you something?" He ask.

"You just did" I said, sarcastically. It feels nice using his own words on him. Hehe! He narrow his eyes at me.

"Yeah! Yeah! Sure! What is it?" I ask. He take my purse and take out my phone. What is he doing? I see him tapping and scrolling my phone. I raise an eyebrow at him. He show me the photo that I took of him and Tori. I can feel my eyes widened.

"You took a photo of me? Why?" Uh oh! Think of something!

"For the memories of Tori! What else?" I cover. He raise an eyebrow at me.

"Really? Or do you like me?" He ask, leaning closer.

My eyes widened. "Yes! I'm sure! And no I don't like you!" I avoid making eye contact with him. Looking out the window, pretending to be interested at the trees and cars passing by. I heard him scoff out 'yeah right'. Oh please! Isn't he being to cocky now? I roll my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at the party. He went out of the car and help me out. This is for show only, of course! The guests are staring at us, I ignore their stares. I link my arm with his. He look down at me and smile.

"Relax" His eyes darted down to my breasts. Hey!

"Hey! Eyes up here buddy!" I pinch his arm. He chuckle and wink at me.

"Can't help that you have a beautiful body" He whispered in my ear, making me shiver. I blush. He's teasing me.

"Pervert!" I hiss at him. He laugh.

"Pervert? What about when you were eye raping me? Aren't you a pervert too?" I glare at him. He smirk, knowing that he wins this fight. While I just roll my eyes.

We enter the hotel ballroom. We instantly spot Katie and Mason, on the stage. She was wearing a red strapless dress that is tight on the waist and flares out to the knees. I can see her narrow her eyes at me. She take hold of Mason's hand and walk towards us. Daniel hold my waist. I blush, slightly.

"Relax. Okay?" I nod, breathe in, breathe out.

"Hey Luna! Nice dress!" She compliment, faking it.

I give her one of my best fake smile. "Yours too!"

"Thank you!" She turn to Daniel and smile at him.

"Want me to show you the desserts table" Mason looks uncomfortable.

"I'm not sure Luna is okay with it" He look at me.

"Oh! No! I'm fine with it" I said. Which I regretted instantly when Katie greedily pull Daniel away from me. How dare she?! He's mine! Ooh! Where did that come from? Mason just stand there staring at me, questioningly.

"Just spit it out Mason!" I demanded, knowing he wants to ask something.

"Okay, I will. But, not here. Follow me" He walk away. Something tells me that I shouldn't follow him, but I'm very curious on what he is gonna say so I'm gonna follow him. I walk behind him. While I was walking I glance around for Daniel, but he was no where in sight. I sigh, frustrated. We walk untill we reach a balcony, which is far from the ballroom, we had to walk through a dark and empty hallway. I'm starting to regret following him. I think it's true what they say, curiousity killed the cat.