My Baby-Faced Wife (Chapter 16)

My Baby-faced Wife (Chapter 16)

Luna's POV

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

OH MY GOD!!! That was the most embarassing thing ever! No!!! I've been molested people! By my husband! Luna! Calm down! Breathe in and out.

I was walking without think where I was going. I look up to see that I arrive at the kitchen. Yay! I sat on one of the stool and wait for the chef.

The kitchen and the dining room is seperated. The dining room is really big, like really big. No joke! It can fit a whole army! Just saying. The kitchen have a counter with high stools. I'm so hungry! Where can the chef be. What's that door there? I see a metal door which said 'staff only'. I walk to the door and tried to look through the round glass window. I think it's really high since I couldn't reach it, that or I'm really short. I enter and see a bigger kitchen and many chefs. Woah! They are chatting casually, not doing anything. When I entered they stop and look at me. The chef that cook for us that time, notice me and said.

"Aah, madame! What are you doing in here?" He spoke with a french accent. Woah! His french! That is cool! The chef said something to the other chefs in french and walk to me.

"I want to eat" I said.

"Oh! Ok! Let me cook for you, madame! What do you want to eat?" He ask, leading me out of the kitchen. I think about what I want to eat.

"Oh! How about that chocolate chip pancakes that you cook the other time?" My mouth start to water at just the thought of it.

"Oh! Those pancakes! You like it?"

He ask. I sit back on one of the stools.

"I don't like it! I love it!" I smile. He smile back at me.

"My grandchildrens love it too!" He said. Oh! He is already a grandpa! That is suprising.

"How old are your grandchildren?" I ask. He start mixing the batter.

"They are 4, 6, and 7 years old! Two girls and one boy! Very mischievous! Causing trouble wherever they go! But when it comes to me! They are very nice!" He smile. I laugh. Wow! He must really love them. He start to cook. We chatted while I waited for him to finish cooking. He put a plate of pancakes in front of me!

"Voila! There you go!" He said

"Woah! That was fast! How did you do it so fast?" I ask, shoving a pancake in my mouth. Mmm! The chocolate melts in my mouth.

"We chefs have to cook fast! We can't make the customer wait very long, or they will get grumpy" I nod. I love the way he speaks, so frenchy. Is that even a word? Whatever.

"What is your name?" I ask him.

"Jerome! Madame" Jerome! Nice name.

"I like your name" He chuckle.

"Thank you madame! I have to get back to the back kitchen! Call me if you need anything" I nod. He walk back to the kitchen. I continue eating. Suddenly a hand grab one of the pancakes. I look up to see Daniel, eating the pancake.

"Mmm! Yummy!" He said, with food in his mouth. Uggh! The scene that happened with him, replayed in my head. Before I know it, my face start to heat up.

He sits next to me and grab more pancakes from my plate. I refuse to look him in the eye. He is wearing his suit. I think he is going to work. It reminds me I have to start working today! OMG! I look at the time, '8.30'. I have thirty more minutes. I can relax a little. It only takes 10 minutes to arrive. I need a ride.