My Baby-Faced Wife (Chapter 25)

My Baby-faced Wife (Chapter 25)

Luna's POV

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

Yesterday started snowing. I didn't talk to Daniel at all yesterday. So today is Christmas. Finally! I think Daniel sense I was upset or something cause he didn't talk to me either. Stupid guy! How can he not understand my feelings? Sheesh! Now, Daniel said he is bringing his grandpa here. I didn't even know the grandpa is still alive! Okay! I had to admit. That was slightly mean. Well sorry! I was just thinking. How old is the grandpa?

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

I heard the bell ring. I open the door to see, my parents, Lucas and a pretty girl.

"Merry Christmas!" They said

"Hey guys!" I hug my parents and Lucas.

"Hey! Luna! This is my girlfriend, Sasha!" He introduced. Sasha smile at me. I hug her.

"Come in! Come in!"

I led them to the living room and pour some hot chocolate for them.

"Where's Daniel?" Lucas ask, looking around.

"Went out to get his grandpa" I said.

"Let's just wait for the others to arrive and we can start opening presents" They all nod and start to make small talk.

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

I went to get the door. Lacey, Jonathan, the twins and Janice is at the door.

"Merry Christmas!" They wish.

"Aunt Baby!" The kids hug me, I hug them back.

"Merry Christmas guys! Come in!" I showed them the way to the living room.

"Luna!" I heard somebody scream my name. I look to see Cassandra, Richard, Cat and Ella.

"Hey! How are you?" I greet and invite them in.

"We're fine, thank you. Where's Daniel?" Cassandra ask.

"He went to get grandpa" A look came on Richard's face.

"Oh, ok. We'll wait in the living room" Cassandra took my arm and we walk to the living room.

"Hello everyone" Cassandra greeted. Everyone replied back a hello. Ten minutes later, Jordan arrived. I introduce her to the others. We sit on the couch.

"Your house is so damn big!" Jordan whispered to me.

"Hehe! It's big isn't it? I still am not sure why he even wants this house to be so big" She chuckle.

"Who knows, maybe you'll have many kids?" She tease, making me blush.

"I-i'm just gonna go check on the food" I hurried out of there.

I walk to the kitchen and see all of the chefs cooking. The smell of food wafts into my nose. Mmm! Yum! I walk to the main entrance, searching any sign for Daniel. Speak of the devi and he shall appear. I see Daniel's car arrived. I walk slowly to the door. I open it to see him helping an old man out. I bet that's his grandpa. Wait! Isn't that-?! What the heck?!

"Grandpa?!" I ask. He is the grandpa that I spilled coffee on, at the mall.

"Ahh! Luna! I wanted to see you" I gape at him.

"Wait! You two know each other?" Daniel ask, lookig back and forth between us.

"I accquainted with her two days ago, at the mall" Grandpa said, looking at us.