My Baby-Faced Wife (Chapter 6)

My Baby-faced Wife (Chapter 6)

Luna's POV

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

Today is the day. The day I will make the decision. I look at my wrist watch, 1:28. They said they will arive at 1:30. I'm getting nervous, i started pacing the living room.

"Luna stop pacing you are making us anxious!!" my mother look at me,sternly.

"I'm nervous" I said while twidling my fingers. I wish my brother and sister was here. The others went out to the mall.

"Sit down" she ordered me. I obeyed her.

What am I gonna do? How will Daniel react with my decision? Oh god! How I wish that I'm not in this situation. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the doorbell. My mom went to open the door. While she opened the door, I smoothed down my plain white dress that reach my knees with sleeves that reach my elbows.

A mid-forties lady entered the living room. She has shoulder length dark brown hair and grey eyes that is filled with kindness and love, she is really beautiful. I have no doubts that this is Daniel's mother. A man who I'm sure is Daniel's father stands right behind her, he has brown hair and blue eyes. And the devil himself is standing right behind them, glancing around. Daniel got his eyes and hair from his mom, and his facial features from his dad. The way all of them dressed just screamed, RICH!

"Come sit! Make yourself comfortable" mom said.

"I'll go and bring the tea" She went to the kitchen.

The lady suddenly hug me. I was shocked for a brief moment then I hug her back.

"You must be Luna" she said in a motherly tone, I just nod. She sits down on one of the two seater couches. She motions for me to sit beside her, i obeyed. I sat down and I noticed that Daniel is talking with his and my father.

"You're more cuter in person than I thought" I looked at the lady. I smiled.

"Thank you... umm?" i hesitated

"Cassandra" she said her name.

"Umm... Cassandra" she smile at me. Mom came in the living room, bringing the tray of tea.

A few minutes later, I found out that Daniel's dad name is Richard. I also found out that Daniel has two younger sisters, Daniella (21) and Catherine (19). Though I realized that whenever she talked about Daniel, she would have this faraway look. Hmm, I wonder.

"So Luna have you made your decision?" she asked, getting everyone's attention. I nod, glancing at Daniel, he looked calm as he stared at me. I blushed under his heated gaze.

"So what's your decision? Do you accept it or not?" i glanced at everybody, eyes filled with curiosity. Except Daniel's, whose face showed a knowing look

"I...I uhh...I accept" I said, hesitantly. I avoid making eye contact with Daniel. I'm so sorry! I wanted to shout those words to him.

Cassandra squeal and hug me. I look at Daniel, he look shock then angry. Uh oh someone's angry. I couldn't blame him though, he didn't want this marriage to begin with.

"Oh my. Im so happy!" Cassandra squeal. I look at my mom and dad, their eyes filled with shock, proud and sadness. Richard just laughed.

"I didn't expect that you would agree to this" Richard said looking at me.

"Me too, Dad. Me too" Daniel said with his teeth clenched. I think he is about to burst any moment, from the vein popping out from his neck.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"What the fuck is that all about?!! What happened to the deal that we made yesterday?!"

He screamed at me, slamming me to the wall, putting both of his arm on either side of my face. Hate to admit it but, ouch that hurt!!! I winced from the pain, but he didn't care. I put on a brave face trying to cover the hurt. We were currently at the backyard, when Cassandra thought that we should get to know each other better. As you can see, it's a bad idea!

"If you don't want this marriage so much, then why don't you reject this marriage yourself?!" I screamed at his face.

"If only I had a choice I would!" He screamed at me. I don't understand. What does he mean?

"W-well... I'm not gonna change my mind"

I stuttered crossing my arms and looking down. I heard him scoffed. I looked up at him, blushing when our lips nearly touched.

"I expected that" Confused at what he meant, I asked.

"What do you mean?" he gave me a knowing look.

"You want money right?" I looked at him, shock,anger and hurt. Excuse me.

"That's all that you wanted, right?" Excuse me.Before I had a chance to reply, he speaks.

"I kinda expect that from a cheap girl like you. You just have to ask how much money you want, name your price and reject this marriage or I'm gonna make your life a living hell"

If only it was that easy. There are tears pooling in my eyes, but I blink it back.

"I don't want your money!" the tears flow down my cheeks.

"Oh yeah. Then what is the reason???"

He screamed. I really want to say that I agreed to this is because of my parents and that I sincerely like him. Without giving an answer, I ran inside the house, hearing a scoff from him and he mutter something like 'typical'. I ran up the stairs to my room and locked my door. I land on my bed and muffled my screams with a pillow.

That jerk!!!! I can't believe it. What did he called me? cheap. I scoff, who does he think he is to call me that. I take my phone and plug in my earphones. I scroll down on the song list. I played the song. Listening to music always help me calm down.

xxxxxxxxxx

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

(Author's note)

Keep on voting!!! And I'll update more chapters! Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes. Comment below!