Comeback Stage / The Announcement

A/N: Hey Guys! Sorry for the late update again. Oh! So I've been thinking about it.. I'm going to add Block B into the story in this chapter. My friend suggested it, and I already came up with great plots!! Sorry for the BABYz that aren't BBCs. Thanks for reading! I just love you all! ^___^V

─Yong Guk's P.O.V─

It's been a month of preparing for B.A.P's new Album. We just finished making the MV; The girls have been busy too. We're going to do our comeback stage later, I can't wait!

How's the guys? YoungJae's all good; Daehyun's better than ever, He always has a smile on his face, All thanks to Tia. Uhhmm.. Zelo? Well, he's alright, He's still fun and active; Himchan's still the natural hyperactive general, and Jong Up, he's still fun and active just like Zelo.

Me? Well... I'm stressed out, I've been working so hard; I've been working my ass off. -.-" I put lots of effort into the album thing, I haven't even seen or talked to Anika for two weeks.

Me and the guys were in the dance studio, rehearsing our cheography for 'Power' one last time before our comeback stage later.

After rehearsing me and the guys were just chillin' around TS Building.

"Yah! Hyung. Have you seen Anika unni? She dyed her hair!" Zelo screeched, running up to me.

"BWO?!"

I knew that every Kpop Star had to go through this phase... DYING YOUR HAIR. Just like me and the guys... =)) We all went for blonde just for our debut.

"Yeah! Go check it out!" Zelo said as he pulled me to the meeting room.

O__O

I saw the girls, they looked so different. Anika died her hair blonde with red tips.

"Oh! Yong Guk ah!!" Anika shouted.

"ehh~" I ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"I missed you!" I said as we broke the hug.

"Aigoo! me too!" she replied.