MBLAQ / Good news

L.y.N's P.O.V

It's been a week since me and Jong Up talked; Things became different, but I need to learn to be without him. 

Joon Oppa and I were in our apartment, There was no filming today so I was just sat there on the couch letting my thoughts wander about. Joon Oppa sat down beside me, I looked at him with a blank expression. "What?" I asked him. 

He grinned at me, then laid his head on my lap. "Let's go out today!" He insisted.

"Today?" 

"Yeah."

"Uhh... Sure let's go!" I beamed at him, I couldn't refuse his offer.

       After Joon Oppa and I got dressed, we headed to a 5 star restaurant. I was stunned to see everything look beautiful and expensive. I spazzed over the chandelier that looked like diamonds were hanging from it. 

O___O

"O-oppa! This is too much! Everything looks so expensive!... We can just go out for ddeobboki.." I said, politely.

"Ha--it's nothing.. I eat like this all the time.." He chuckled.

         I gave in, even though I felt bad about it. We sat down and ordered food. I looked at the menu, and it seemed like everything tasted delicious, I looked at the price and .... O_O 'Woah' I thought to myself. It was more expensive than I thought it was. 'So this how Idols eat?' I wondered. I looked at Joon Oppa shyly. "Ehh, Oppa..." He laughed at the way I was acting. "Don't be scared to order!" He laughed. 

       I bit my lip, It was too hard to decide on what I was going to eat. 'Should I get a tenderloin steak? Or Pasta? 'No no no.. Too expensive.' I thought to myself. I let out a frustrated sigh, 'Ugh, So much pressure.' Joon Oppa noticed me looking stressed out on deciding what I was going to order. "Erm... How 'bout you just have what I'm having?" He asked me, giggling a little. "Uhh--Yeah." I smiled, sheepishly.

              While we waited for the orders to arrive, Joon Oppa slipped in varios conversations. We talked about things we like, It felt great to know Joon Oppa more. When the orders arrived, he grinned at me, "Like what you see?"

            I laughed thinking of what I was doing earlier. "Ne! It looks delicious!" I squealed. I quickly grabbed onto the spoon, "Let's eat!" I beamed at him. He laughed at the way I was acting, "Ne! You are just too cute!" He screeched. I giggled at his compliement then started to eat. 

When we finished our food, I grinned at him. "Oppa! That was delicious!" I said. He smiled then drank his glass of water, "I'm glad you liked it!" He said.

He called the waitress, she took the finished plates and left. Soon she came back with Me and Joon Oppa's dessert. "Wah! Ice Cream" I screeched.

"Maeri ah~"

"Mmm?"

"I have something to confess." He started off.

"What is it?"

"Uhmmm.... Well.... Ever since the start of the show I started to fall for you." He confessed.

O___O

I smiled him, then ate more ice cream. I didn't know what to say to him.

"I just want to know, when the show finishes.. Would you still date me?" He asked.