What if? / Friends?

A/N: This is just a short update for you guys! :) hope you enjoy it~ >_<

Ji Ahn's P.O.V

I woke up from a call from DongSan hospital.

 "Hello?" I answered.

"Ms. Yeon Ji Ahn?" A familiar voice said.

"Yes?"

"The patient is now in a stable condition. You can now visit her, she's able to speak now; she still remembers a lot of things, such as numbers and words. She has a good memory.. She's very smart but she might not recall some things.." It said.

"Okay, I'll be on my way there this week."

"We'll be waiting."

 'WHAT DO I DO?' I panicked. 'I can't let Yong Guk find out that she's still alive.' 

Zelo's P.O.V

I was hanging with Tia noona at their dorm, I noticed her still sad. "Noona, let's have fun. Let's go to an Oceanarium Park in Incheon." I suggested.

"Hmmm?"

"가자! (Let's go!)" He said as he pulled me to the door.

Tia's P.O.V

If felt nice that Zelo was here to comfort me. He always tries to make me smile. When we arrived at the the Oceanarium Park, we headed to see the sea lion show.

"Ohh!" I shrieked.

I paused to smile at myself, I realized I was actually enjoying. I was relieved to finally enjoy myself again. After the show, Zelo flashed me a mischievous smirk, "Where do you want to go now?"

"Mmm.. Well.. I really want to see a dolphin.. I've never seen one before.." I said.

"Really? Okay then.."

We headed to where the dolphins were. I was really amazed at how it really looked like, I couldn't stop spazzing at how awesome the mammal was.

"Oh my goshh!! It's a real dolphin." I screeched, pointing at one.

People around us looked at us, I could tell Zelo was a bit embarrassed.

"Hehe. 쥐송합니다~" I apologized to them.

Zelo just giggled at me, "I'm glad you're having fun, Noona!" 

Even people were weirded out by me pointing and screaming, I was glad to see Zelo showing he wasn't embarrassed to be with me, although I knew he was inside. 

Ji Ahn's P.O.V

I went to a ticket store and bought a plane ticket to Yeokdeong. 'What am I going to do once I see Anika?' I wondered. Suddenly, I received a call from Yong Guk.

"Yah, Where are you?" He asked.

"Uhhh... Me? Uhmm.. I'm -- I'm at the mall..." I stuttered, lying.

"Oh? Can we see each other today?" He asked.

"Yeah sure.."

"Head to TS Building.." He told me.

"Okay."

Zelo's P.O.V

After that, me and Tia noona headed to the restaurant in the Oceanarium Park to eat lunch.

"Wah! Tasty chili crab!" She shrieked as she was about to dig in.

"Let's eat up!" I chuckled.

After we ate, she grinned at me from ear to ear.

"Thank you~ Jun Hong ah~ I had so much fun to day, thank you for taking me out of the dorm, You're such a true friend.." She said, grinning happily from ear to ear.

A/N: Jun Hong is Zelo's real name.

O__O

'Friend?' I thought to myself. 'I'm just a friend?'

"Uh.. You know I'll always be here for you..." I giggled, recovering quick from what she just said.

Ji Ahn's P.O.V

When I arrived at TSE's building, I met up with Yong Guk in the recording studio. He was alone.

"Ji Ahn ah~!" He called me.

"Sorry, I took so long.." I said.

"Come sit down beside me.." He said.

I took a seat beside him.

"I've been working on a song.. Tell me what you think..."

"Okay.."

He played the track and smiled at me, I smiled as I was listening to it. It was nice, some kind of hip hop but had a touch of ballad into it.

A/N: Play the song they were referring to, Play the video on the right!

O___O

I was listening to EVERY word.

O____O

I KNEW THE SONG WAS FOR ANIKA. =__=

All the words fitted everything he felt when she left.

"So..? What do you think?" He asked.

I really don't know WHAT to say, but I HAD to say something. I had no choice to compliment him. "Wow, it's great!"

"Ha-- you really think so?" He asked.

"Yeah!"

>___<

After the track played, I suddenly got the urge to ask him about Anika.

 "Yong Guk ah.." I started off in a soft voice.

"Hmm? What's wrong..?" He asked, worried.

"Uhh---what if Anika was still alive? Would you leave me for her?" I asked.

He thought it out.

"Uhh---I don't know.." He answered.

I was hurt to hear an unsure answer from him.

"But I believe things happen for a reason, maybe she died.. So I could find you.." He continued.

T___T

I don't look at things that way.

He hugged me and I gave him a small smile.

Yong Guk's P.O.V

I could tell she was a little hurt that I wasn't sure, come to think of it, I couldn't tell her that I love her, the feeling never occurred to me yet. I like her but I wasn't in love with her yet. 

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

What do you think's going to happen in the next chapter? Find out!!

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN!