☠ Training

④ First day of Training

─Tia's P.O.V─

 I woke up to a loud knock on the door. What time is it? I looked to my left to check my digital clock. 6AM. Who could possibly knocking at the door at this time? I scanned the room and saw Anika still fast asleep. Ugh. I finally got my lazy ass up and headed to the door. I gently twisted the doorknob, still wondering who it was.  I layed my eyes on two familiar figures. It was Zelo and Daehyun. They were standing by the door with their not-to-haggard morning faces. 

"Yumi noona!" Zelo beamed at me, looking happy as ever.

"Zelo?" I greeted him back, still looking confused.

"How was your sleep?" Zelo asked casually.

"U-uhh.. It was alright." I giggled.

   I heard something behind me, I looked back at the room and saw Anika awake looking at me. She gave me a teasing smile once she realized I was talking to Zelo. I gave her a 'STOP IT!' look and tried to not let it get to me. I turned back to Zelo and Daehyun, finally aware that they were just being friendly.

"Let's go eat breakfast!" Zelo insisted.

"Uh.. Now?"

"No. Later. at night." Daehyun butted in, sounding sarcastic as ever.

"Don't mind him, Noona." Zelo giggled. "Let's go!" 

"Okay. Hold on." I chuckled then turned back to look at Anika that was stretching on her bed. "Unni, wanna come along and eat breakfast with us?" 

"I'll just follow." she replied, getting up and grabbing a towel.

     I faced the door again and opened it. I took a step out of the room and followed Zelo and Daehyun down to the kitchen. Funny how I was still in my black and white panda pajamas. I'd notice Zelo look at me from time to time. Maybe he was just weirded out by me. Ughhh... Good thing he just smiles at me and not bothering to mention about what I was wearing.

"Noona, I cooked breakfast for all of us." Zelo said enthusiastically.

   Hearing those word made me chuckle a bit. He cooks? Daehyun was staring at me, noticing how I was holding in my laugh.  

"Oh? Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"I don't, but I just learnt." He laughed.

"From who?" I asked, sitting down on a chair.

"It's a secret." He snickered, putting food on my plate.

   I patiently waited for him to serve breakfast. He placed my plate right in front of me. "Eat up!" He said, letting out a small cute smirk.

All of a sudden, Yong Guk came in and grabbed a plate then sat down with us.

"Where's the others?" He asked.

There was something about Yong Guk oppa that seems to scare me.

"u-uhhh--" I stuttered.

"--They're still asleep." Daehyun continued for me.

   Was it that obvious? Am I THAT weak at everything. I let out a small sigh then continued to eat. Soon Himchan came in then sat down with us, Young Jae and Jong Up followed.

"Good Morning~" Young Jae greeted.

"Where's the others?" Jong Up asked me.

"Uhh-- Maybe they're coming down now." I replied, shyly.