☑ Moving In

③ Moving In

─Cj's P.O.V─

  Wow. I guess today was it, we were finally going to be moving in. Yes, I am saying this in an unjoyful tone. I'm not excited as Tia or Lexi, but I just want one thing – to get this over with. This is the least I'd find myself doing. This is killing me. I find this whole thing peculiar. I don't see any other company or music label assigning their other idols to live in a house with their hubaes. Why us? Why them? I am so confused. 

   Mr. Kim called and said we had to be there around 9am. By there, I mean the new house me and the girls we'll be staying at with those blond guys. The girls looked pretty much alright with everything, Tia said it's a obstacle we just have to face. Tia and her optimistic mind. 

─Lexi's P.O.V─

    We arrived and my legs were shaking. My whole body was numb, It was like I had no control over it. I was just so nervous about meeting that cute guy again. We entered the house and saw the guys unpacking their stuff. Three blonds were in the living room and three blonds were upstairs. I tried to keep my cool and acted calm. I took my boxes and carried them to my room. I had too many stuff in the van. Why, Lexi? I had no choice but to carry three boxes at the same time, just to cut it quick. 

While I was finding my room...

Booggssh! 

I bumped into to something which caused me to drop all the boxes. The boxes that I was carrying were stacked up to my face, so basically when I bumped into something, the top box hit my face.

"Oh my! I am so sorry!" I heard a voice say.

... Or maybe someone?