FAQs (Dedicated to FANTASY WORLD readers)

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

1.) Why is the book's name "FANTASY WORLD"?

Well, to be honest... I don't really know. but I guess I just have to say, It's a whole different world that I completely made up and somehow it's just for the readers' fantasy. 

2.) What inspired you to write this fanfic?

I guess it was my love for B.A.P. It was not long when I became a baby and said "I'm going to write about them." Basically, I've started creating a whole new different world. My bestfriend would help me with it too, about the plots and storyline.

3.) Where did QB1 come from?

QB1 actually came from me. I based it on me and my friend's former group name. We liked the whole QUEENS concept thing. So we thought about lots of stuff regarding that. We eventually called ourselves QB1, which meant, Queens Become One. But as time passed we thought we should come up with a better name so at this moment we're UniQueens. (Please don't steal it. It's uniquely awesome. and I came up with it.) As of the members in the story we based them on US. Four bestfriends. Hearts, Spades, Clovers, and Diamonds. QB1. but then I knew I just had to add one more member for the story so I added the CJ character. 

4.) And as of the QB1 Members in the story?

They were just KPOP idols that were Out of Character. I chose each girl carefully and wisely, making sure they'd fit the part well. Tia was the first character I made, and she's KARA's Seungyeon. Anika's 4MINUTE's Ji Yoon. L.y.N's 4MINUTE's HyunA. Lexi's Apink's Chorong. And CJ's MISS A's Suzy. I believe they all fit their characters perfectly, and they also fit the boys well. 

5.) What would you consider the best chapter?

For me, personally, I would say.. It was the chapter when Ji ahn died plus the sweet Zeia moment.

6.) How was it possible to make 65 chapters?

I just went with the flow. It wasn't hard at all. I have to admit each chapter was surprisingly short. One Idea in one chapter. it was fun to do.

7.) What do you think of your writing style?

First of all, I know my writing style is unproffesional, but I chose to write like that so teens my age wouldn't get bored. Unlike other stories, I kind of twisted my writing style into something fun... which allows the readers to feel the story more.

8.) Who's the best Character for you?

For me, I'd have to say Ji Ahn. Ji Ahn was the one who added a little more spice into the story. 

9.) How did you manage to write this book with so many characters and with you doing so many POVs?

Hmm.. I guess I really put myself into the story. I made each character of QB1, so I basically know how they act and feel. As for B.A.P... I kind of changed their personalities a bit. I changed them so they can mix well into story.

10.) Do you think FANTASY WORLD is a success?

As long as you guys loved it, then I'm contented. Yes, It is a success. I had you babyz read it. Oh! And I can't believe I got fanmail and messages saying I inspired them to write stoies along the way. I am so touched. I can't believe this whole thing caused you guys to laugh and cry. 

lastly, Is there a sequeal? 

Yes, yes there is! You guys loved the first book so much, that you guys inspired me to make a sequeal. Please keep supporting me! I love you guys! :**

Thank you so much for everything BABYZ! Thank you for reading this story. I really appreciate all of you! I know I'm not THAT good yet but you guys inspire me to be the best I can be. Thank you. I love you guys soooo much. *Virtual Hug*

PLEASE READ MY OTHER WORKS:

-FORTUNE COOKIE

-FANTASY WORLD 2

-ONLY ONE

There will be more instored for you guys! So please keep supporting me! <3 

Also read: WANDERLUST written by my bestest friend, @AkosiiMarylyn

and for pinoy wattpad readers check out @Pajibar and read her My Probinsyana Girl