Break Up/ The Truth

A/N: First of all, I want to apologize for leaving this chapter out. I'm so stupid for NOT publishing this chapter. T_______T anyway... this is why you were all confused. Sorry again. 

L.y.N's P.O.V

[AFTER ONE WEEK]

     We just finished our filming for today, Since it's been a while since the last time I spent time with Jong Up, I decided to go visit him.

Once I got to their dorm, I knocked on their door.

No one answered. It's like nobody was home.

 'Hmm? Aren't the boys home?' I wondered to myself.

I knocked on the door once more to make sure, then suddenly the door opened and I saw half-awake Jong Up. He looked surprised to see me.

"Maeri ah~ Why are you here?" He asked, plainly.

"I came here to spend the rest of the day with you.." I replied, joyfully.

"Uhh..okay then, Come in?" He said as he scratched the back of his head.

I walked into their dorm then looked around, 'It definitely smells like boys.' I thought to myself. I grabbed onto Jong Up then pulled him to the couch, we sat down facing each other. He didn't say a word, which seemed pretty strange.

"So... How are you?" I asked him, starting a conversation.

"Fine.." He replied shortly. "Have you eaten yet?"

"no...not yet..." I said, pouting at him.

 He got up then walked to the kitchen counter, "I'll cook you ramen."

 "You will?" I asked, surprised that he was offering to cook me something.

"oh... Wait.. There's no ramen." He laughed. "Yong Guk Hyung might have finished all the packets."

"it's alright.. Let's just go out for ramen.." I suggested.

"No thanks, it's too cold outside." He said as he walked back to the couch.

"Oh.... Then let's starve here?" I joked.