Debut stage / The Accident

A/N: This is it! QB1's debut!

─CJ's P.O.V─

I Guess today's the Big Day. For months we've been practicing. Here it is. OUR DEBUT STAGE.

=) World, here we come!

─Lexi's P.O.V─

We were in the dressing room just minutes before we perform for the first time. All of us were worried and nervous. I was kinda okay, but then I saw Tia and Anika looking.... Idk SICK like they were about to through up.

"Oh? yah! What's up with you two?" I asked them.

"Ugh-- U-Unni-- I think I'm to nervous. I feel like throwing up." Tia said, stuttering.

"Yeah.. Anytime so---" Anika cut herself off as she ran to the trashcan.

We heard sounds. Awful sounds.

Tia followed.

@.@

"This is bad!" I said.

"ladies! Goodluck!" We heard Himchan shouted, as he walked in with Zelo and Yong Guk.

He noticed Tia and Anika.

"Woah. What happened to you two?" He asked them.

"I'm think I'm sick, too much nervousness." Anika said.

"Oh?! You better get well soon, c'z you'll be performing in 30 minutes." Himchan said, looking concerned.

I looked to Tia and Anika holding their stomachs.. They looked like they were dizzy.

"Oh! I know! I'll get you medicine!" Himchan said.

O.O

Himchan ran out.

─Tia's P.O.V─

BANG and ZELO approached me and Anika Unni.

"Noona! are you alright? Don't be nervous. Believe it or not, I was like that too, right before our debut stage, but it was all good c'z we did an Amazing performance! Believe in yourself! Cause I DO!" Zelo said to me.

Wow. He's so sweet. 

<3

"Uh--"

Zelo leaned in to hug me. 

"Yumi ah! FIGHTING!" He whispered to my ear.

He didn't call me Noona. O_O

He broke the hug and smiled at me.

"Anika ah~ I know you can do it! You're the best girl I know! You're a great performer! There's no need to be nervous!" Me and Zelo turned our attention to Yong Guk oppa giving Anika Unni some pep talk.

"What if I mess up?" Anika unni replied to him.

O.O

Yong Guk oppa leaned in and kiss Anika Unni's forehead.

"You won't. I know you won't." Yong Guk said with a big smile.

"Yahhh!! T-Tia!! A-Anika!! Here! I found you two medicines!!" Himchan Oppa shouted while running in.