Chapter 1

Laura's pov

Another freezing morning to wake up on, yes freezing, it has been reported of small rain clouds to drop by here in LA. But its only light rain so i still need to go to work. But i wouldn't call it work exactly, its basically having fun acting on the austin and ally set.

I just finished fixing my hair to make it look presentable to everyone. Its now 4:30 am and my call time is 5:00 am. I should get going. I grabbed my small shoulder bag containing my phone, some snacks, and other work related stuff.

I grabbed my umbrella and i walked out the house. The set is a little far but i could walk from here. Its only a slight drizzle of rain and i like to walk while small droplets drop down on my umbrella, making a relaxing sound.

I opened my umbrella and i started to walk. The skies were a navy blue in color but still has a light shade of white. Walking down the streets, I looked straight ahead on the sidewalk and just decided to talk in my mind as i make my way to set. I mean, who else can i talk to besides myself? Im alone.

What could i think about? Something that would make time pass by so that i'll forget the fact that im gonna be walking for 25 minutes to set.

Time pass by....pass by...pass by....,hmmm that reminds me of 'pass me by' by R5. I love that song, and i love R5, i even remember te time that ross introduced me about his band.

I instantly fell in love with most of their songs such as 'here comes forever' and 'If i cant be with you'. Yeahhh me and ross are pretty close. I guess you could describe us as two peas in a pod.

Yep he's pretty handsome and i would always tell him that he's a sweetheart, but....no, i dont like him 'that' way. People tease us all the time, even the cast, they would say annoying stuff like 'ohhh raura's on set'

Getting to be called raura is a little awkward. I mean, we're just friends, JUST friends, cant everyone just accept that? Well i guess its not that easy since almost every living creature ships us. Well except the haters of course.

I dont even get it, i mean sure we have great chemistry on and off set, but cant friends just stay as just friends? Its kinda hard blocking out te raura questions in interviews and such. My stupidest block to a raura question was mentioning the 'raura mountains'.

On the other hand, ross is pretty much ok with it. He's never awkward cuz he says we're very close friends. His statement is true, but still, right?

I wonder whats he doing right now? Probably still asleep, his call time isnt till 6:00am. Ugh he is so lucky, its just so unfair that he has less time needed to fix his hair and make-up.

Ok why am i thinking about ross, ughh. I just shrugged it off my head and continued walking to set.

Ross' pov

Early morning, facing the mirror, trying....yes trying to fix my hair. Pshh laura thinks i wake up late cause of my call time, but the truth is, i wake up just as early as she does. I try my best to look good, or at least smell good.

Some say i stink. Well....mostly my brothers and sister. So back to normal. Im brushing my hair with my hands. It felt so soft and thick. I've always loved how my hair was somewhat golden yellow, which it is.

I leaned my face from left to right and smiled at the handsome guy reflecting on the mirror. "Yup, Ross Lynch, you are one seriously handsome guy" i say to myself as i stare at the mirror.

Im not obsessed with my looks or anything, i dont want people thinking im to full of myself. But im alone in my bathroom, so who cares right?

Ok so, time check '4:40am' hmmm i Still have more than an hour. What should i do? Everyone in the household is still asleep.