Chapter 23

Ross' Pov

The party was cooling down, most people left when the clock struck 12. I couldn't really tell the number of people that were gone but it was estimated about half of them.

We were actually pretty separated from the crowd. Only sitting at the couch of the living room. Everyone else was outside, enjoying the rave music brought by our very own Ryland Lynch.

We were enjoying the numb beats of the music echoing from the outside. My arm rested around her as my fingers entangle to her hair, twirling it a bit.

"You tired?" I asked, seeing her sleepy eyes.

"No its fine, we'll be leaving in a few anyway." She states.

I let out a silent sigh, not wanting her to leave me here. But I couldn't really stop her or her parents for that matter.

"Well since you're leaving in a few..." I said, standing up. I walked towards our highly set Christmas tree and reached for the rectangular box wrapped by red paper underneath.

I walked back towards her, already loving the smile on her face. Sitting back down, I handed the box to her. "Merry Christmas, Laura"

"Christmas ended 30 minutes ago."

I rolled my eyes playfully, there always had to be a come back. "Just open it and tell me you love it."

To: Laura
From: Someone handsome
"Merry Christmas, Hope you like it <3"

She softly laughed as she unties the ribbon that encaged the box, she then ripped the wrapper and stopped, seeing the logo on top of the box. She looks up to me and gave me a 'seriously?' Look.

"Converse?" She smiled.

"Hey if you wanna be my girlfriend, then Converse is the key." I joked causing another laugh escape her mouth. She removed the lid of the box to reveal the dirty beige colored shoes, covered with kiss marks. (pic on top)

"Its beautiful!" Where did you find this?" Her face turned serious. It was a pretty unique design for a pair of shoes. But being a loyal member of Converse, I know every good shops online.

"Well it wasn't easy, I got it delivered from somewhere in Asia."

She gave it one last final look before placing it to the side and quickly hugged me. "You're the best." She said in with her head in my neck. "Thank you, I love it" she pulled away.

"I knew you would." I smirked, leaning back.

"My turn" she said, grabbing her small purse. It got me intrigued what she had in store for me. A gift that could fit in a purse. I doubt its money thou. Those are the kinds of gifts given by grandparents when we were like 10.

She finally found what she was looking for and it was an envelop. She was hesitant, like she thought for a while either to give it to me or not. "Is that for me?" I asked, fazing her out of her thoughts. "Huh?" She stares back. "Oh, yeah. Um... Merry Christmas." She smiles, looking a bit embarrassed about her gift.

She handed me the envelop and the first thing that went in my head was a letter. "You don't really have to agree to it and Im not saying you should but I was just thinking that everything you've given me was ju-..."

"Laura" I cut her off with a chuckle. She was rambling as I was opening the envelop. Her face flushing immediately. I pulled out what seems like another piece of paper. And it wasn't just any paper. It was a ticket.

I checked the ticket once again before looking back up to her, trying to hide her face. "You're giving me a ticket to the cruise?" I asked, grabbing her chin lightly to face me.