Chapter 18

The sound of the streaming water was either really really relaxing or really really creepy. The start of the ride was a cave like structure. Although I admire Disney's well designed rides, I wasn't quite feeling this one. Except for the drop of course. That was only thing everyone waited for in this ride.

As the two conveyor belts lift the log, we held on tight to the secure metal on the side of the boat. The log relaxes gently through a scenery. It made me feel like I was in a river in Georgia. The waterway was dark, emitting through the hidden speakers was a theme song which I assume is entitled "How Do You Do" as those were the words that kept on repeating in the song.

We then heard a large sound of what seems like snoring, as we entered the indoor portion. A smile crept on my face as the first short drop just happened. It wasn't enough to splash water on everyone but still a thrill.

We then enter another indoor part of the attraction where we see robotic animals like heese, frogs, opossums, singing the same song we heard at the start of the ride. A few more scenes were shown like the Rabbit telling the turtle that he was leaving home.

I watched how Laura's brunette hair dangles in front of me, I leaned forward, near her ear and whispered "Just when I thought this couldn't get any creepier."

I heard her giggle as I leaned back, the ride taking us to a scene where a Fox traps the Rabbit in a beehive. A new song is sang as the log begins to climb up the final and longer conveyor lift belt. As we were lofted up, we passed two vultures that taunted us, telling us about the foreboding danger.

Shortly before the attraction's climactic drop, the Rabbit is seen alongside the hill, about to be eaten by the Fox.

I prepared myself for the intense and long awaited drop, with my hands releasing the side safety bars and lifting them up in the air. We were sent down the final drop with everyone practically screaming. The splashdown whipped water across the whole log and it was worth it. The full pond of water soon relaxed from the waves that were emitted by our drop.

An indoor segment follows the drop, after which the logs make a final entrance into a section of the mountain, where a full cast of Audio-Animatronic figures sing another of the Disney songs the respective fates of the Rabbit, happily at home and the antagonists fending off a hungry Gator are seen.

We were let out and water dripped from our hair and clothes. Me and Laura were both laughing from our extra weight, dug deep in our clothes. Laura twisted her shirt, releasing the water which gave me the opportunity to see some skin. She quickly eyed me and I turned my head away.

"Eyes, Shor" she grins at me. I rolls my eye playfully intended to make it seem like it was no big deal that I was caught staring. I let my arm travel its way back up its usual position in her shoulder as we neared the dark room where our picture was shown before the drop.

we zoned out of the attraction, laughing at how wet our clothes and hair was. It was fun. I can see why that is her favourite ride.

"My shirt is really soaked..." Her laugh fades as she hugs her arms around her chest. "Its becoming see through" she explains. I examined her white shirt which was showing a bit of her skin and the strap of her bra.

"Oh, well our clothes are in the car." I said in concern, cant even think about her bra strap showing where we're in public where everyone can almost see her undergarments.

"Yeah, lets hurry." She said, her arms still around her. "No, its too far." I hugged her waist, to cover her up more, looking around, trying to get an idea out of my head. Till I found one.

"Come on" I told her as we started walking, careful to not be to fast to draw attention. So far, no fans saw us. Im sure it was just the timing that everyone should be eating by now. Having a late lunch or snack.