CHAPTER 27 : BACK IN LONDON

"Sharan !" Varun's voice boomed making both Riaana and Sharan turn around.

"What happened ?" Sharan asked Varun.

"Get out. NOW." Varun said pointing at the door.

"Why ? What's wrong ?"

"Just get out. I told you not to get close to Riaana !"

"And why should I listen to you ?" Sharan asked him crossing his arms over his chest.

"I am not answerable to you." Varun said getting close to him.

"Oh baby brother, is it because you're in love with her ?" Sharan asked patting Varun's head and Varun shrugged his hand off.

"Shut up, Sharan."

"Then, are you guys 'friends with benefits' ?"

"Sharan ! Shut up !" Varun said holding Sharan's collar.

"Oh, why is baby brother getting angry ? Is that why you and Riaana are living together ?" Sharan smirked.

"Varun, move back. Stop." Riaana said pulling Varun away from Sharan.

"Oh ! Look at that love between you both." Sharan commented, shamelessly agitating Varun.

Varun tried to attack Sharan while Riaana tried to hold him back.

"Let me handle this, will you ?" Riaana asked him.

"I'm going to kill him." Varun said.

"Varun, this is my problem. I'll handle it." She said, sternly, giving no other option to Varun.

"Sharan, I don't love you. Infact, I hate you for all the things you do. Get that into your pea sized brain. Also, what's between Varun and I, is our business, not yours." Riaana told Sharan.

"Do you realise you've just insulted me ?"

"Of course I do and it was intentional. I've just stopped myself for so long because I was a guest but I don't care anymore." Riaana said. "Now, please get out !"

"I'm not going to let you go. Just wait and watch." He said walking out of the door.

"Sure. Do all you can."

...

My vision was blurred as I tried to look around

"Riaana, can you hear me ?" A voice asked.

"Riaana ?" Another called out.

It took me a while before I could clearly look around and it was Varun and Rihaan by my bed.

"What happened to me ?" I asked them.

"You don't remember ?" Rihaan asked and I shook my head in reply.