CHAPTER 1 : RIAANA

Google's chief technological officer now on the Forbes list.

The new name in the technological industry is Riaana, an ordinary girl with big dreams. Just a few days ago, she's made it to the Forbes list of young achievers, which is a magnanimous achievement for her.

At 25, she holds a bachelor degree and master's degree, both from Harvard university. She's the chief technological officer at Google.

At just 18, she had a multi billion project in her hands that paved her way into to Google and the rest as they say is history.

We wish Riaana all the very best for her future and hope that her future is as bright as it is today.

For more updates, keep reading TheEveryday News !

"I want this to be done right away

"I want this to be done right away." Riaana told her juniors. "I need it at my table by six today evening. You can go now."

I pushed back from the table and walked to the window that looked over the busy New York.

I had everything I wanted - a good job, a house and a car. All I didn't have was a family.

I grew up as an orphan, with someone funding for my studies until I got into college with scholarship.

My mobile buzzed in my blazer's pocket breaking my chain of thoughts.

Rey : I'm coming to London next week.

Riaana : That's cool. Let's hangout.

Rey : And then let's take you to Rathoregarh while I'm going back.

Riaana : Huh ? What for ?

I hadn't planned any trips to Rathoregarh and neither did I have any business trips.

Rey : Get checked up. Looks like you have amnesia.

Riaana : No I don't.

Rey : It's Hamsini's wedding, remember ?