Chapter Nine

Cyndy's P.O.V.

Syn and I got into a cab and went to a bar. I also made reservations at a hotel for the night. As soon as we walked in Syn B-lined for the bar. I smiled and sat next to him.

"This round is on me, Syn." I told him.

"Call me, Brian." He said.

"Okay." I laughed.

I watched Brian take off his ring and put it in his pocket.

"Now, why did you do that?" I asked.

"Do what?" I asked blankly.

"Take off your ring!" I exclaimed.

"Because. I don't feel married right now. So I'm not going to where a ring to symbolize something I don't feel." He explained.

I sighed and shook my head. Whatever they were fighting about, was really getting to him. I took a sip of my beer and watched Brian chug his down.

"Slow down there." I laughed.

"No. I really don't want to be sober right now." He said.

"Quit being so harsh." I say as I rubbed his shoulder.

He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay. Want to play some darts?" I asked.

He looked at the dart board then back at me.

"Why yes I do." He said with a smirk.

I downed my beer and got two new ones. Then we made our way to the dart boards.

"Let's make a wager." I say.

"I'm listening." He says,

"If I beat you, you have to purposely fall on stage tomorrow. And if you win, ill trip Brandy on stage tomorrow." I say.

"That's be funny as fuck if you tripped her! Deal!" He laughed.

I smirked and took the darts. My first dart hit right outside the bullseye. I have Brian a look and he nodded like he was impressed.

Then, he took the darts and his first one hit the bullseye. He gave me the look I gave him and I rolled my eyes and laughed. It was going to be a close game.

At the end, I won though. Which meant he had to purposely fall on stage, and I loved watching him fall. We stuck around at the bar until we were good and drunk. Luckily, the hotel wasn't too far and we managed to walk there in one piece.

We got up to our room and it was nice. Then, I noticed it was one bed. Dammit, no good could come out of this, specially if his wife found out we shared a bed! I shrugged the thought off and plopped on the bed.

"Nice room." He said with a smile.

"I thought there was two beds. I'm sorry." I nervously laughed.

"I prefer one bed anyway." He flirted.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes at his comment. He glared at me then made his way over to the bed. He smirked at me and crawled ontop of me, holding my hands above my head.

"Uh, Br." I began.

He shushed me with a kiss. It was soft, passionate yet full of lust. I gasped by the surprise and he took that opportunity to sneak his tongue in my mouth. I got over the shock and ran my tongue across his. His kiss sent shivers up my spine. He broke away and went for my neck. He bit me gently and kissed along my collar bone. He removed my shirt and undid my bra. He kissed on my chest and trailed his tongue across breasts. I growled at the tease. He chuckled and made his way lower. He began to bite on my hips as he unbuttoned my pants. He pulled them off quickly and smiled. I watched him as he pulled my underwear off with his teeth. He slowly put one finger in me as he kissed my inner thighs. I bit my lip in pleasure. He looked up at me and noticed I was holding in my moans. He quickly changed this by using his tongue along with his finger. He took off his shirt and pants and threw them on the floor. I moaned quietly as he made his way back up to my face. He kissed me as he entered me. I instantly grabbed the back of his neck. I adjusted to his size quickly. The pain turned into pleasure. I clawed at his back and he moaned. He began to go faster and push deeper inside me. I arched my back in pleasure and moved my body with his. Our bodies were synchronized. He looked me in the eyes as he moaned my name. I starred into his eyes and got lost. He started to go faster and deeper. When he got as deep as he could, he slowed down to tease me.

"Fucking quit!" I moaned.

He smirked and began to go faster again. Now, I was beginning to feel like I was about to climax. By the way he was looking at me, I knew he was too. He pulled out and finished quickly on my stomach. He wiped himself off with the comforter and and put himself back inside me. He pounded hard and fast. I screamed his name as I reached my climax.

"Fuck! You're so tight!" He yelled as he pulled out and finished again.

My body shook as I continued to climax. Syn collapsed next to me and smirked. I looked at him and smirked back. I got myself up and put my panties on and his shirt. I crawled back into bed and snuggled up close to him. He held me by the waist and held me close. I smiled at his touch and closed my eyes.

We talked for a bit before we both feel asleep. I actually felt really happy in his arms. It was too bad that it was short lived. I knew in the morning I was going to regret this.