Chapter Twenty Seven

Brandy's P.O.V.

While Cyndy and Brian honey mooned in the Bahamas and Busch Gardens, Zacky and I went to our honey moon in Europe. I've never been to there and I was excited to be spending a few weeks there. We were visiting the U.K., Ireland, and Germany. What was great, was we were going to be in Munich, Germany for Oktoberfest.

I couldn't have asked for a better honey moon, or a better husband. It was a rough ride but worth it. Although, it all worked out, the pain of what I went through to get him remained. That wasn't a bad thing, if anything it reminded me how lucky I am to be with him.

Many of my old friends who knew the story of us thought I was stupid for marrying him. They thought he'd do the same to me. I didn't believe that. Zacky wasn't happy in his previous marriages, and that was obvious to everyone. Zacky's entire demeanor since we've been together has changed. He was happy.

I strayed away from all those old, doubtful friends, and grew closer to my new family. My Avenged family. The Berry's, everyone in the band and their wives, and all of their friends. Cyndy and I fit in perfectly with them all. All along Cyndy and I were the keys to breaking Zacky and Brian from the chains of their previous marriages.

Every little girl wants to believe they'll have a happy, fairy tale ending. Strange enough, this was my fairy tale ending. I couldn't if been happier.