Chapter Twenty Four

*One Year Later*

Syn's P.O.V.

It's been a year since the hurricane and Cyndy stayed with me. A lot has happened since then. Brandy and Cyndy moved completely out of their Florida house and now leave in California. Brandy moved in with Zack, and Cyndy lives with me. Things couldn't of been better for us. Cyndy and Brandy came bak as our merch girls, and couldn't of been more successful.

Today was a very special day for me. I planned on proposing to Cyndy tonight. It was her favorite time of the year, Halloween. It was the day of actually. I planned on proposing to her on the most original way that I had thought of. I didn't want to give her a beach proposal, or a fancy dinner proposal. No, that was way to cliche for me.

All day I spent time with Cyndy. We carved some bad ass pumpkins, and watched a few scary movies while we carved the pumpkins. It was amazing, I loved spending time with her. Night time approached and I got her to get ready for our night out.

"Hurry up, baby!" I called.

"Hold on! What's the hurry?" She called back.

"I miss you!" I say.

"My god." She laughed.

She walked down the stairs and she looked beautiful. She wore a "The Devil's Rejects" shirt and black leather short shorts with a bullet belt and black high tops. It was a simple outfit, but she still looked stunning.

"Let's go!" I say.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see." I say as I have her a smirk.

She rolled her eyes as I grabbed my keys. We hopped in the car and headed to our destination for the night. Sinister Pointe, one of the best haunted attractions in Orange County. We arrived and I looked at Cyndy.

"A HAUNTED HOUSE?" She exclaimed.

"Of course!" I say.

"How you know?" She asked.

"Brandy told me you love them." I answer.

"I love my terror twin. But, I love you more." She said as she leaned over and kissed me.

I kissed her back and smiled. We got out and went inside. We were the last ones in the group of people we went with. Right off the bat I kept getting scared. Shit jumping out and grabbing me. When we got to a certain point in the haunted house, I had disappeared, without Cyndy knowing.

Cyndy's P.O.V.

Sinister Pointe was amazing so far. It was by far the scariest haunted house I've ever been to. Nearly half way through the tour I noticed Brian was gone. I began to panic. I was worried where he went. I was the last one in the group of people we went in with. I didn't like this. I was alone and kind of scared.

Every little thing that happened I got scared because I was alone. Suddenly, a masked man jumped in front of me with a chainsaw. I screamed loud and pushed the man back and he fell on his ass. I stood there shaking in fear. Then, he removed his mask and gave the chainsaw to one of the other workers. It was Brian.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I yelled holding my heart.

"I'm sorry baby." He said.

He didn't get up, but he got up till he was on one knee. I starred at him with a weird look. He reached into his pocket then I understood.

"Cyndy, I know we've had a rough past, but this past year has been amazing for me, for us. You make me extremely happy and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the honors and marry me?" He asked.

"Brian.... I-I-I, of course!" I say in between tears.

I held out my hand and he put the ring on my finger. It was gorgeous and it for me perfectly. He stood up and pulled me into his arms. Everyone clapped and awed. He kissed me passionately and I returned it.

We finished the haunted house and went back to the car.

"How the fuck did you get a mask and a chain saw?" I asked.

"I came here yesterday and arranged for them to let me scare you." He said proudly.

"God! You're lucky I love you." I say.

"I am lucky. The luckiest man alive." He said with a smile.

We back to our house and were greeted with Brandy and Zacky. Apparently, they knew about this. I loved how he proposed to me. One of my favorite things to do, and during the best time of the year. I couldn't believe he proposed to me in Halloween. I was excited for our wedding, I knew it was going to be amazing.