Chapter Two

Cyndy's P.O.V.

I followed Syn off the bus and around the parked buses. He looked around then stopped.

"Where to?" He asked.

"Anywhere?" I said unsurely.

"Okay. This way!" He said as he began walking again.

I rolled my eyes and of course followed. He began to skip around. He was so silly.

"So, you better get used to me." I say.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm your new merch girl!" I say proudly.

"Oh really? Says who?" He questioned.

"Matt! Brandy asked about merching, and the VU merch boy may be replaced with her. With Zacky is okay with it. But, I'm taking the position as the bands merch girl." I explained.

Syn chuckled.

"What?" I asked irratated.

"Nothing." He said.

I grabbed his wrist and turned him around.

"Tell me." I demanded.

"Okay. But, you can't tell Brandy." He said seriously.

"Okay. Promise." I said.

"Well, Zacky is going to let her, no doubt." He said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Zacky was talking about her when we saw you guys walk backstage. He thinks she's hot. He'd do anything to keep a girl like her around." Syn explained.

"So he's going to use her?" I asked angrily.

"No,no,no. Not use her. Keep her around for the company." Syn said.

"Well, okay." I say.

"Come on!" He said.

"Ugh!" I said as we made our way around the buses.

As we walked I heard a familiar voice. I turned and saw Bryan stars.

"I fucking hate him." I say.

"Who?" He asked.

"Bryan stars." I said in disgust.

"I remember him. Lets fuck with him!" Syn suggested.

My eyes lit up and a grin creeped on my face. Syn has snook us around to a tree near Bryan. He climbed it and then helped me up. We sat halfway up in the tree.

"Stop giving people with the name Brian a bad reputation!" I yelled in a weird voice.

"BRIIIAAAANN!" Syn yelled.

Bryan stars looked around with a confused look.

"Faggot!" I yelled again.

He kept looking around, and he began to pout. His crew was slightly laughing as he tried to figure out who it was.

"No one likes to be interviewed by you!" I yelled

"I hope who your interviewing walks off like zacky v!" Syn yelled.

Both of us laughed quietly. And climbed off the tree, and ran away quickly. We ran all the way back to bus and couldn't hold our laughter in anymore. At the bus we ran into the guys who came back with the alcohol. They looked at us and walked on this bus.

"God dammit!" I heard Brandy scream.

I ran on the bus and looked at her.

"Haha!" Zacky laughed.

I raised and eyebrow and noticed they were playing call of duty. I rolled my eyes at the sight but thought it was cute. I couldn't wait to start merching for them. I had a good time with Syn and I'm sure Brandy did with Zacky.

Matt and Johnny had busted out the beer and handed our alcohol to us. The guys had like two beers and brandy and I had a few shots. We were drunk by any means but we were buzzing a bit.

A few hours later it was time to start setting up for the show. We were backstage again, this time a few VIP people were there. Brandy and I didn't talk to them, but we hung out and talked to the Berry brothers. They were cool, and I know we were all going to get along on tour.

It was finally time for the show, Brandy and I were on the side stage. Brandy stood on Zacky's side and I was on Syn's side. The boys ran out on stage. I saw Zacky smile at Brandy when he ran passed her. Syn did the same to me. Brandy looked at me and then we both started to jam out.

The show went by way too fast. It was amazing as usual, and they didn't disappoint. Brandy and I gave the boys our contact information before we left.

We said our goodbyes and walked back to the car. We were sad to leave, but excited we would be right back on that bus in a week or two for the next tour. I hope the Taste of Chaos tour was ready for this terror twin duo.