Chapter Three

Brandy's P.O.V.

*Two weeks later*

About a week ago, Matt had contacted us about the merch job. We were all clear to join the team. Cyndy and I has went and got our passports down the day after the concert so we could go outside the country. It was all pretty exciting, we've been packing for a couple days now.

It was the morning of the day we were going to California. We had to fly out there a few days before the tour. Cyndy and I went to the airport. The more time that ticked by the more nervous we got. Yes, we've met them and hung out with them, but not like this. We were going to be with them everyday, all day.

They called for our flight and we were headed off to Cali. We had a king flight, going from Cali to Florida. As soon as we took off I fell asleep. I needed to call my nerves somehow. I woke up when he had about 20 minutes left in our flight.

"God. I'm ready to be on the ground." I yawned.

"Me too!" Cyndy whined.

"All passengers and flight attendants, prepare for landing." The captain said.

"Thank god!" I say with a laugh.

We shortly landed after that and we couldn't be happier. Cyndy and I got off the plane and rushed to baggage claim. We got out luggage quickly, and went outside. As we walked out a car pulled up. Two men stepped out and it was Zacky and Syn.

"Hello again." Zacky smiled.

"Hey. Glad you made it." Syn said.

"Hey! Good to see you again." I say.

"Let me grab those for you." Zacky said getting my bags.

Syn did the same for Cyndy and we got in the car. My nerves began to come back, so I stayed silent the entire trip to the house. Apparently, we would be staying with the Berry's until the tour. Everyone else was talking but me. I just starred out the window. I guess the boys assumed I was just tired and didn't say anything about it.

We finally arrived at the Berry's house and we walked in. Once again, the boys had our bags and brought them into our rooms.

"Hey!" Jason greeted us.

"Hey Jason. Thanks for letting us stay here." I said with a smile.

"No problem, we get lonely anyways. It'll be refreshing having a couple of cute girls around here." He said.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I went into my room and looked around. I grabbed my cigarettes out of my bag and headed onto the back porch. I lit one up and sat down. I don't know why I was so nervous, I'm usually not. Something about Zacky just makes me nervous.

I heard the door open and I turned around. It was Matt Berry.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey. You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I lied.

"You're nervous, huh?" He asked.

"To be honest, yes. A lot actually." I admitted.

"I know just the thing." He said as he reached into his pocket.

He pulled out a blunt and held it up. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Oh, not into that. My bad." He laughed.

"Oh no. That's exactly what I need right now. No joke." I said.

"Wanna do the honors?" He asked.

I nodded and took the blunt. I put out my cigarette and lit up the blunt. I took a few hits and passed it to Matt. I began to feel my body calm down. Matt and I had started talking, and he was really cool and funny. We had finished the blunt and were stoned. We walked into the house and everyone was in the living room.

"Sup guys." I said with a huge smile.

"What the hell is up with her?" Syn asked.

"She's high." Cyndy laughed.

I laughed and nodded my head.

"Extremely." I said.

Matt and I had sat on the couch. He sat next to his brother and I of course had to be next to Zacky. Zacky was trying to fuck with me by putting his hand in my face. I laughed and slightly pushed him. Slowly but surely, my high began to ware off. At this point it was around 8 already.

"Well we have to head off. Get some sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow." Zacky said.

"Goodnight." I yawned.

"Night night." Cyndy said.

"Bye." Syn said.

"Tomorrow you and I will be spending most of the day together. I need to take you to get more merch and I need to teach you how things work." Zacky explained.

"Oh. Sounds good. See ya then." I said as I walked passed him to my room.

It didn't take long for me to pass out. I hadn't had a good nights sleep in a long while. But, I had finally got one. I slept soundly through out the whole night.

I woke up around 10 am and got up. Cyndy was already up, as usual. She was sitting on the couch on her iPod.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi." I yawned.

I say next to her and checked my phone. I had a text from a number I didn't recognize.

*Hey, be ready by 11, ill be there around 11:14.*

I showed Cyndy the text and she smiled.

"That's Zacky." She said.

I read it again, and it made sense.

"Fuck, he has my number now?" I said shaking my head.

"Better get ready soon." She said.

"Ugh! Fuck." I complained.

I was not a morning person. I liked to sleep. I went and took a quick shower, blow dried my hair, and threw some skinnies on with my Led Zeppelin tank top. I slipped on some flip flops, and was ready to go. Just as I finished putting on deodorant and perfume, there was a knock at the door. I looked at the time and ran out of the room. I opened the door and there stood Zacky, just on time.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yup. Bye Cyndy!" I called as I shut the door.

I got into the car with Zacky and we were on our way. Even though he was going to teach me somethings about merching for VU, I was hoping to learn some stuff about him. I wanted to get to know him better. I knew there was no possible way for a relationship, but I wanted to build a strong friendship. I was very excited it was just us. I was ready for our adventure to begin.