Chapter Fourteen

Brandy's P.O.V.

I walked off the Bullet bus and walked through the venue. I saw people setting up so I went back to the Avenged bus. I got everything together to put up the VU tent. After tonight we had two days off in Arizona. The days we had off were so weird.

I got the tent up and ready for the fans to be let in. I sat at the tent all day as an excuse not to talk to Zacky. I didn't have it in me to talk to him. I don't know why, I just couldn't do it.

Cyndy came up and sat down.

"Hey." She said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I talked to Syn." She said.

"Really? How'd that go?" I questioned.

"Pretty well actually. We made up." She said happily.

"That's awesome. I'm happy for you." I say.

"I talked to Zacky as well." She said.

"Yeah? How'd that go?" I asked.

"He wants to talk to you. He isn't mad at you at all." She explained.

"It's going to have to wait." I say.

"What? Why?" She asked.

"I can't do it. I don't have any energy in my body to face him right now." I admitted.

"But, you have to at some point. I mean we are going back on the bus tonight." She said.

"I'm not." I say quietly.

"Where you going to go then?" She questioned.

"I'm getting a hotel. I need to be alone." I said.

"Oh. Well okay.." She mumbled.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"Don't be. I understand." She said.

Nothing was said after that. We did the normal routine. Sold some merch, and tore everything down to go be backstage. I took my time tearing down the tent and eventually made my backstage. I completely avoided everyone in A7x until it was time to play.

I got the guitar and ran off onstage. I played as I usually did. This time Syn and Cyndy were jamming together. So, I decided to jam out with Johnny. After the show, I told Cyndy where I was going to be, then took off for my hotel.

I booked a nice room for the night. The hotel had a bar in it, so that was a definite plus. I stopped by the bus and grabbed some clothes and then went to the hotel.

Cyndy's P.O.V.

Brandy had told me what hotel she was staying in then took off. I didn't know what the fuck was going on with her. I've never seen her act like this. She usually doesn't run away from her problems. I felt bad for her, but I let her be alone. I felt even worse for Zacky, he didn't know what to do.

On my way back to the bus, Zacky had stopped me.

"Cyndy, wait up!" He called.

I stopped and waited for him.

"What's up with Brandy, she's been avoiding me all day. I thought you said she wants to talk to me?" Zacky questioned.

"Honestly, Zacky, I don't know. I talked to her earlier and she said she can't talk to you right now. She said she doesn't have it in her to face you after everything. So, I really just don't know. I've never seen her act like this." I explained.

I saw Zacky's facial expression change. I could tell that the way she was acting hurt him.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"At a Hilton hotel." I say.

"What? Why?" He questioned.

"She said she wanted to be alone." I say.

"Oh. I see." He said.

"I'm sorry, Zacky. I wish I knew what was going on but I don't." I say.

"Don't worry about it. Thank you though!" He said with a weak smile.

He strolled passed me and into the bus. He was hurt, and it sucked to see him like that. I made it to the bus and walked on. Everyone started asking questions about Brandy and I told them what I told Zacky.

Speaking of Zacky, he didn't come out of his bunk all night. I walked passed it to go to the bathroom and I could've sworn I heard some sniffling. I sighed and crawled into my bunk and tried to get some sleep. Thank god everyone else decided to go to sleep early as well.

I woke up early as well and checked my phone. I had no messages from Brandy, no voicemails, no nothing. This worried me a lot. I hurried out of bed and got dressed. I woke up Brian and told him I was worried and wanted him to come to the hotel with me. He also hurried out of bed and got dressed.

We got a cab and were on our way.

"What do you think she's doing?" He asked.

"I don't know. But, it's not like her to not message me or call me. I'm really worried." I say sadly.

"Me too. Im worried for her and Zacky. He's acting so weird." Syn said.

We arrived at the hotel and went to the front desk.

"Excuse me, my friend Brandy is staying here and we are worried about her. Can we go to her room to check on her?" I asked.

"Sure. Last name?" The lady asked.

"Krystyan. K-r-y-s-t-y-a-n." I say.

"Room 307." She said.

We made our way to the elevator and up to the third floor. We went to her room and knocked on the door. There was no answer, there was no noise at all. I saw a maid down the hall and waved her over.

"Excuse me. Our friend is in there and she isn't answering the door. We are very worried about her. Could you open the door for us?" I asked.

The maid nodded and opened the door for us. I walked in and saw Brandy on the bed. She was on her side. I nudged her and she didn't move. I shook her and she still didn't move.

"Brandy! Wake up!" I yelled as I shook her again.

I rolled her over on her back and gasped.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I yelled.

"Why?" Syn asked.

"SHE'S UNCONSCIOUS." I barked at him.

The maid had heard us and called an ambulance. Brandy was completely pale. She was barely breathing, and she want responding to me at all. The ambulance got the hotel quickly and hurried up to the room with a gurney. Two paramedics started questioning Syn and I, but we explained that we had just found her like this.

Syn called another cab to take us to the hospital. I was freaking out, I didn't want to lose my best friend, my terror twin, better yet my sister.

"Cyndy, calm down please." Brian said hugging me.

"I can't! Brian, this is terrible. I should've came with her!" I cried.

"It's not your fault. We figure out what happened soon. But, right now we need to keep calm." He said calming me down.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"We need to call Zacky." I say.

"We will call him when we get to the hospital." He said.

The cab arrived and we went to the hospital. I sat in the cab and expected to hear the worst news, when we arrived.

We had arrived and before we went in, I took a deep breath and dialed my phone.