Chapter Eighteen

"Well, I guess ill start." I say cleaning my throat.

"I don't really know what to say. So, ill listen." He said.

"Do you even know why I want to talk to you?" I asked.

"Yes." He said quietly.

"Why are you acting so strange all the sudden?" I asked.

"There's a lot going through my mind." He answered.

"Yeah. I know the feeling." I sighed.

"Anyways, what were you going to say?" He asked.

"Well, your deadline is tomorrow." I started.

I heard him sigh a bit.

"Have you figured anything out yet?" I asked.

"Yes, and no." He said shaking his head.

"What have you figured out then?" I asked.

"I know that I love you. I just don't know what to do with Meghan." He said.

"Well, how do you feel about her?" I questioned.

"I do love her. She is my wife." He said.

"So, you love both of us then?" I asked.

"It's complicated." He sighed.

"It's really not. It all comes down to who you love more. Who you're more happier with." I say.

"You wouldn't understand. You've never been married!" He exclaimed.

"No. I haven't. But, I've been in love before. Quite a few times before I met you." I argued.

"Yes but you've never committed your life to someone! Until, you've done that you can't understand what I'm going through." He said harshly.

"Guess it's a bad to say I wanted to commit my life to you!" I said just as harsh.

"What?" Zacky asked.

"Yeah. You heard right." I say.

"You want to marry me?" He asked.

"Yeah. I thought just maybe there was a chance for you and I. That maybe you'd see how happy you truly are without her." I explained.

"It's difficult. How do I tell my wife I cheated on her?" He asked.

"It's fucking simple, Zachary!" I exclaimed.

"Well, give me a fucking clue then!" He said loudly.

"Be fucking honest with her. Stop constricting your honesty just because your married. Break those fucking chains and just admit it! You love someone else. You slept with someone else. You aren't feeling it anymore with her!" I yelled.

"So, it's that easy, huh?" He spat.

"Yes it is! At least it fucking should be!" I say.

"I'm not going to fucking argue about this anymore." He said standing up.

"Yeah. Me either. I was going to stay in California and support you and be there for you no matter who you decided on being with. But, you've given me a clear reason to go back to Florida." I say as I walked out of the room.

I went straight to my bunk and curled in a ball. I couldn't believe what just happened. I started cry silently. I cried and cried to eventually I was worn out and fell asleep. I didn't want to be bothered with anything anymore. Now, I began to wonder if this was all a mistake. Being here, merching for them. Maybe, I should've just died and not had been revived. It's fucked up to say that, but that's how I feel. I'd rather be dead than deal with any of this anymore.